Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
Fixed issue with TB38
Fixed bug where upload to local directories are performed even if not necessary
Fixed bug which prevents options dialog from working on fresh install (introduced in 1.1.0 :-()
Fixed some warnings
Removed support for TB2 and TB3.x
- Allow empty username/password
- Fixed problem for TB8
Fixed issues with ldif import
Fixed a problem where addressbooks are uploaded when it's not necessary
Fixed a problem when downloading the standard addressbooks using policy=file
Fixed issues for TB3.3
Allow readonly imap folders to be selected (for download only :-)
Show correct error message with illegal imap folders
- It is now possible to download LDIF-Files (just set the external filename as *.ldif, see above. On uploading however, a .mab file is uploaded!)
- Fixed a lot of bugs
- Finally fixed the 'Automatic upload at exit' (I believe that this is working in all cases. But it should be consired experimental! Please send me a mail in case of problems)
- Fixed multiple problems with timestamp check of addressbooks
- Should run in TB3, TB3.1RC,TB3.2a1,SM2.0 and SM2.1a1 (But autoupload at program exit to imap folder currently does not work in SM2.1a1).
- Changes for TB 3.0a1.
- Cleaned up some status messages
- option to disable _all_ upload functionality (for centrally managed addressbooks)
- option to disable all popup windows (except for upload at programm end, where a minimized popup is needed)
- enhanced status messages in the error console (or file /AddressbookSynchronizer.log in case of upload at program end)
- option for automatic up-/download at regular intervals
- option to skip the 'overwrite?' message on download, in case the local addressbook has been recently changed
- fixed Problem with http/ftp if name or password contains characters with special meanings to http
- fixed problem with download from imap when addressbook has been uploaded base64 encoded
- Fixed some bugs which might lead to garbled data after download from IMAP Folder
- Fixed a bug which leads to missing settings after an update of thunderbird
- Fixed some CR vs. CR-LF bugs in download from IMAP folder
- Fixed a bug, where up-/downloading of a specified single addressbook didn't take place.
- Fixed a bug which prevents thunderbird from exiting
- added global option to be able to define addressbooks for up-/download separately
* Added some menu items to the context and the tools menu in the addressbook window
* Added option to use POST instead of GET request when downloading via http(s)
* fixed bug with preference setting of external app handler
* When uploading to IMAP folder always delete old addressbooks from folder
* Single up-/download from the import/export tab in the settings now fully respects settings from the synchronize tab
- Lots of bugs fixed