Bienvenue sur les modules SeaMonkey.
Ajoutez fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre SeaMonkey.Fermer
Mozilla Archive Format, with MHT and Faithful Save 4.1.0 Redémarrage nécessaire
Ouvrir et enregistrer des pages web complètes dans un fichier unique. Supporte les fichiers MHTML (MHT) d'Internet Explorer, et les archives multi-pages MAFF (basé sur ZIP)
À propos de ce module
It provides the following advantages over the built-in save system:
— A complete page can be saved as a single file (web archive)
— You can name files using the title of the page (title save)
— The saved pages are faithful to the original (exact save)
You can view and save MHT (MHTML) files, with excellent compatibility with Internet Explorer;
but more importantly, you can use the MAFF file format, with the following advantages:
— Save disk space, since MAFF files are compressed
— Include video and audio embedded in the pages
— Be universal, since MAFF is based on ZIP and compatible with Linux and other platforms
— Use an open format, with no risk of vendor lock-in
The MAFF format is exceptional when combined with the built-in browser support for the Ogg Vorbis and Ogg Theora media formats in web pages: you can save everything in a single file. You can even save more than one tab in a single MAFF file.
The MAF extension allows you to convert your already saved pages to the format of your choice. You can use this feature to save disk space, or even to convert MAFF to the other formats, should you ever decide to go back.
MAF also interoperates with other extensions, for example:
— Multiple Tab Handler (easily select the tabs to save)
— UnMHT (additional expert features to read and write MHTML)
The MAF extension is intuitive and easy to use, but empowers you with advanced features: see the user manual if you want to find out more!
Do you think something could be improved? Let us know!
But don't forget to check out the latest development version first: maybe the feature you need is already there!
• In order to open MHTML files when the IE Tab extension is installed, the filter
/^file:\/\/\/.*\.(mht|mhtml)$/ must be disabled from the IE Tab options.
• The Download Sort extension has a known incompatibility with MAF. The conflict cannot be resolved without proper modifications to both extensions, and Download Sort is not actively maintained at this time.
• The integrated Save Complete extension cannot always save pages with dynamic contents correctly.
• When saving a page in an archive fails, retrying the download from the Downloads window does not achieve the expected result.
• Opening very long documents contained inside MHTML files may cause the browser to stop responding temporarily.
• With versions of Firefox prior to 3.5.3, web archive files must have a lowercase file name extension in order to be opened.
Check out the latest development version for updates on new features and resolved issues.
– Change: Compatibility with the latest versions of Firefox and SeaMonkey. As part of the change, support for upgrading directly from version 0.7.1 or earlier of the add-on was removed. Very old systems that are upgraded directly may be affected by the inability to open any MAFF archive.
– Change: The internal integration with the browser source code has been modified, potentially affecting compatibility with third-party add-ons that also integrate with the browser using internal methods.
– Fix: Background tabs restored from a previous session are now reloaded correctly when saving multiple tabs in an archive.
You can find the full list of changes and known issues on the official site: http://maf.mozdev.org/
Le canal Développement vous permet de tester une version expérimentale de ce module avant qu’il ne soit distribué au grand public. Une fois que la version de développement est installée, vous continuerez à recevoir les mises à jour de ce canal. Pour ne plus les recevoir, réinstaller la version par défaut depuis le lien ci-dessus.
Attention : les versions de développement de ce module n’ont pas été revues par Mozilla.
- Version 4.1b1