From v0.5 includes the Console Filter extension previously available separately from the Console² website.
* To use the Console Filter searchbox, right click on a toolbar in the Console² window and select "Customize...". Then drag the CF searchbox on to a Console² toolbar.
* The filter syntax is basically "Google Lite" The messages in the console are searched for all terms entered (AND search), but must not contain any terms preceded by a minus sign (NOT search). Terms inside quotations marks must be found in that order (exact phrase).
error -expect "declaration dropped"
* For more on the filter syntax please see http://console2.mozdev.org/cf/index.html
Latest release: Console² 0.9
This release version works with Firefox 3.0 to 11.0, Thunderbird 3.0 to 11.0, SeaMonkey 2.0 to 2.8, and most probably the current trunk/branch nightlies.What's New
* [new] Message FIFO limit is now controlled by a hidden preference "extensions.console2.max-errors" currently 1000. (Patch by Kris Maglione).
* [new] Enable blocklist domains from resource:// URLs
[new] Enable filter for "resource://" URLs
[fix] Alias resource:/// to resource://app/ to allow these resource urls to be filtered and blocklisted.
(Patches by titoBouzout).
* [fix] Use white-space: pre-wrap for the console message descriptions to allow newlines and formatted messages (Patch by titoBouzout).
* [new] Add support for Komodo alphas appversion >= 6.9 (Patch by titoBouzout).
* [fix] css problems with textonly toolbarbuttons in icon mode toolbars.
* [new] Show timestamps if available from nsIScriptError/nsIScriptError2.