Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
|Utilisateur depuis||May 30, 2007|
|Nombre de modules développés||0 modules|
|Moyenne des notes des modules du développeur||Pas encore évalué|
To reach me: norz.info, on google's email service
> A possible improvement would be to save all tabs automatically to the Downloads folder, without asking for each file name individually, when the corresponding browser preference is set.
This add-on is very useful, but I noticed that when installed, opening a new window in Firefox was very slow (several seconds).
I now use Adblock Plus with Element hiding helper to achieve the same result, and Firefox noticeably faster.
[macbook pro 2007 core 2 duo 2.4Ghz, mac os 10.6]
For those who missed it:
Since version 8.8, the "Delete Except" button now has a drop-down menu with two menu items, so that the user can choose either mode of operation:
- "Restricted" retains the position and size restrictions (formatting) from higher level elements (as in Version 8.6).
- "Unrestricted" removes the position and size restrictions (formatting) from higher level elements (as in Version 8.7). This is similar to the aardvark bookmarklet's de-widthify feature.
It would nice to be able to set "Unrestricted" by default in the settings, this would save one click. :)
Thanks for the great add-on!
... and it can't be changed.
It would be nice to be able to record sets of actions that could be replayed later:
I save web pages from a certain site to pdf, and I've done it more than 1000 times, with always the same actions: switch to web style, delete some items, format->reduce margins, preview and then print. Having a "macro" that I could record or somehow program and then replay would save me lots of time.
Maybe I could do that with a third-party app to automate mouse actions, but I guess it wouldn't be that easy to achieve. If anyone know of such an app for Mac, I'm interested, thanks.
And thanks for the great add-on! :)
Great add-on, thank you very much! :)
However, I encountered a rather annoying bug: it seems that any image with a space in its name isn't printed to the pdf. I couldn't find any workaround, so this bug makes the add-on a little less useful to me.
Apart from the bug fix, I also have a feature wish if I may, that is: to be able to use the add-on on Mac OS. Don't know how much work is involved, but it sure would be great for me and many others. :)
Thanks again for this very good add-on. I use wkhtmltopdf via command-line from time to time and found it quite powerful, having it integrated with Firefox is very useful.
[1.8.0, Windows XP]
When printing to pdf, file is named after url instead of after window title
Normally when printing to PDF, pdfcreator uses the window title to name the file, but when using the print icon of Clearly, pdfcreator uses the url instead, which is less useful.
NB: when using the ctrl-p shorcut, the PDF file is named correctly, the page isn't printed properly: characters messed in a character jam.
Very useful addon still, thank you very much! :)
[Firefox 13 & 14, Windows XP]
- resets some "Tab mix plus" settings. this is a show stopper imho. (In any case: save them before installing this add-on)
- maximum width is too limited: titles that display properly with tab bar on top, are truncated when tab bar is one the side. This is the opposite of the desired result: I have a 16/10 display, having tabs on the side should allow for longer tab titles.
Works well, but the "Opened tabs" button (from "Tab mix plus" extension I think) does the same afaik.
Very useful and works like a charm, thank you very much! :)
NB: if you use Firefox sync, you'll still need to enter Firefox's master password, even if your Mac Keychain is unlocked. "Firefox Sync is not yet properly supported - these passwords will still be written to your Firefox password storage." (Developer comments on this page, v 1.1.3.)Cette critique est pour une version précédente du module (1.1.3).
Why do I have to read this lengthy license? Why will my web usage be tracked???Cette critique est pour une version précédente du module (4.0.1).
Useful, but has some bugs.
Eg: can't have a space in the regexp, otherwise entries will be messed up (can be corrected by editing directly in about:config).
NB: using %20 might be a good workaround if you need to use the space character, eg:
[&?]q=is\%3Astarred\%20([^&]+) will work to recognize keywords from a google bookmarks search url, eg:
This should work:
Unzip the .xpi file, edit the install.rdf and change the maxVersion value to something like this:
Then zip everything back to a .xpi file again and install in Firefox.
@ iamdegenatron, and for those having problems with this extension: you can try Faststone capture, a nice windows app that can capture a window that has a vertical scroll bar. (I haven't tried with an horizontal scroll bar.)
Scrobbling from Deezer to last.fm now works! :)
(FF 3.5.4, FoxyTunes 188.8.131.52)
Scrobbling from Deezer to Last.fm doesn't work properly... :(
(FF 3.5, FoxyTunes 184.108.40.206)
Foxytunes now supports Deezer! :)
As last.fm is doing maintenance, I couldn't properly test the feature to scrobble to last.fm.
NB: for this, you need the latest version that isn't available yet on addons.mozilla.org.
You can find it on foxytunes.com.
Announcement on Deezer blog (in French):
Very interesting add-on, but it's not working for me (version 0.2.2). :(
- red cross on the icon in the status bar
- user/pwd not remembered in settings dialog box
Useful addon, thank you! :)
A few remarks, however:
- license agreement: what is it about? why do I have to accept this, whereas I don't need for other addons? It is very long and I don't have time to read it all.
- need to click twice: when viewing thumbnails, the first click shows a bigger thumbnail, then clicking on the '+' icon shows the photo fitting the screen. What's the point of the intermediary thumbnails? This makes the experience slower and less pleasant.
- option to *not* enlarge: I like when photos use the maximum screen size possible, but sometimes zooming produces ugly artifacts. I would like an option to disable enlarging pictures to avoid this.
- exif info: less important, but it would be useful to see some exif information about the photos: aperture, focal length, shutter speed, iso, etc.
Pour créer vos propres collections, vous devez avoir un compte Mozilla Add-ons.