À propos de moi
|Utilisateur depuis||oct. 10, 2008|
|Nombre de modules développés||1 thème|
|Moyenne des notes des modules du développeur||Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles|
Very comprehensive editing tool add-on Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
This has a lot of useful features for designers and bloggers.
* Full or partial screen capture of webpages and images via right click menu.
* You can even capture flash if you have FF3.1+, which is very useful if you are capturing screenshots of webapps or games.
* Options to save to your desktop, host it online at Aviary (requires free account), or edit it further in Aviary (no account required).
Because Aviary has 4 tools released so far, you can choose which tool you want to edit the image or screenshot in.
* Phoenix: Layer-based image editor (similar in nature to Photoshop). This is the default editor.
* Raven: Vector editor. You can use this to make Vector outlines of images.
* Toucan: Color pallette editor. You can use this to extract color swatches from images and web sites. Very useful for design inspiration!
* Peacock: Effects editor. You can use this to create really powerful filter effects. (Tip: Take the effort to spend time with this particular tool as it outshines some desktop applications in its power).
Talon also adds a method for quick launching any of the Aviary tools right from the FireFox drop down menu between Tools and Help.
Disclaimer: I am an employee of Aviary (but I use this add-on because I love it, not because I have to).
Pour créer vos propres collections, vous devez avoir un compte Mozilla Add-ons.