Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur Firefox Add-ons.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
À propos de moi
|Utilisateur depuis||July 12, 2008|
|Nombre de modules développés||0 modules|
|Moyenne des notes des modules du développeur||Pas encore évalué|
Good job ! Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Just tested and seems great.
Just need some improve for usability:
- An minimal way to alert us for blocked popup (the actual Alert massage take too much space :
I make a usertsyle (request : Can you add an specific id or class to this message element to easily tweak it by CSS?) to mimimize it at tha bottom of page and maximize it on hover (like that it is better)
- A way to directly add the popu in the white list.Actualy we need to go to extention pa
Thanks for this Update ! Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Thanks for the support of menu from some addon like:
That's a great improvement !
Interesting ... Noté 3 sur 5 étoiles
I don't appreciate infinite scrolling when it hang my browser.
- Add a pagination number with Next / Prev Buttons (maybe vertical and only on hover...)
- Your arrows buttons need to be placed a little bit more down (because they are cover by 2 Tumblr buttons
Add support request:
- Can you find a way to kill the infinite scroll on Flickr ?
I definitely hate it ;-)
Work like a charm! Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
It's possible to have the search engine icon changing in the the menu and not only in he search field...
Add a way to customize our search engines with opensearch (and Ready2search) Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
i wanted something like that since a long time to replace my old Google Bar.
Maybe here it's the right way with your addon...
If you add a way to tweak / edit our search engines by using the opensearch system or Customize them through Ready2Search (http://ready.to/search/make/en_make_plugin.htm)
Add custom search buttons like we can do with the original GoogleBar ? Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
It's possible to create custom search button (like these we can do for the old Google bar) ?
I try to find a way to have the same functionality provided by this toolbar without use it :
- Auto Adding search from the site visited (with its own icon)
- Add / create / Edit custom button search.
- Search the highlighted text by clicking on these buttons
It should be great to use the ready2search site to create our own search button too (http://ready.to/search/make/en_make_plugin.htm#image_ope).
Problem : lost the favicon shown in tabs ?? Noté 1 sur 5 étoiles
I try it with Fir 37.0.2:
It broke many things:
- Favicons in tabs are remplaced by generic icons
_ Can't acssss to the Addon Manager
Maybe an incompatiblity with "Classic Them Restorer" ?
I don't know...
Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Since all this time the "bug" is not fixed by Firefox:
we needs always use your extension...
Nobody care to this irritating things ?
Where is the icon ? Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
If i Install from Firefox Addon Page :
I can't see the icon ....
If i install it from your site (it's a beta version?) :
<a href="https://www.eff.org/privacybadger">Privacy Badger blocks spying ads and invisible trackers.</a>
I see the icon....
Worked like a cham:
So update the link on Addon Page!
Firefox last version 36.0.4
Un Update ? Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Fir 35.0.5 :
N'affiche pas "add to BlogMarks" dans le menu ...
Ou trouver le forum de Blogmarks ?
Je voudrais savoir pourquoi il n'y a plus de suggestions quand on ajoute des tags.
Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Some suggestions :
- Adapt the grid when the left panel is open or close.
When it is close the grid can have more place .
- Add tooltip on the little button (to remember the signification of them: Favorites , playlist etc...
How to save our Customisation (SOLVED) Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
A very usefull addon, but it don't give to us the possibility to save our preferences...
But yes, manually, that's possible :
Find in your previous/old Firefox Profile the:
and copy /paste it in the NEW profile ....
And all is ok.
Thanks for the author, with an automatic backup this addon is the best.
Very powerful addon Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
A great time saver.Cette critique est pour une version précédente du module (4.1.1-signed).
Fine, it is possible to support more menus? Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Can it be used with menu from some addon like:
Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Great addon !
I wanted it ...
You doo it.
Perfect! Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Simple , totally usable :
I wanted it you create it.
Interestig.... Noté 2 sur 5 étoiles
... But it seems to needs to be configured with attention:
It's no very easy to use 2 menus :
- One for ImagePreview
- One for LinkRedirector
Can you merge the both menus or the 2 addons in one?
When we want install the Linkdirector with your menu , it go to Opera addon page, but i am a Firefox(17.0.1) User ...
Many options, that is good , but they are hard to understand, and they don't always work:
Sometime, i can't have the dropdown menu to choose the value of an option (particulary in the LinkRedirector Menu).
The interface is confuse:
- By example, no needs to have 4 sections , if we have after a click of one of them , the same popup appeare with all options tabed in it
and when there are icons, they are too big : i prefer clean interface with less effects if it is posible).
For now, i see that work on the flickr page, not so fast, but it sems work on somedifficult thumbnails very hard to preview with some others addons/Userscripts.
Just a problem :
I use a lot the middle ckick , but with your addon i needs to click on a special icon to open the image in a new tab, without that it open the image in a new tab... but without the fickr interface.
So , it need to wait to have time to configure it or follow your next update.
I search always the good preview addon...
Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
Perfect thanks !
Can you add a Thumbnail Panel with some options to be more close to a pc viewer:
- Small thumbnail panel on the right/left and preview on the right/left side(
- Large thumbnail panel which take all the windows
- number of thumbs/row visible
- color background
- infos displayed (titles/size, etc) ?
- choose order
- Go to the pc folder
- Remane picture by "F2"
And to complete these request:
- Option to open the preview in a small popup alway in front.
- Movie preview (your icon is a camera...!)
- Memorize the last folder view by an icon:
( it is possible with a right-click on the icon folder, but icons shall be fine )
- Memorize our preferences
- Add icons to show next/prev pictures (in addition of the right/left click)
- Quick Search in our (selected folder)
Yes that is a big list but i think your addon is very usefull ;-)
Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
To Have a Preview on Flickr Thumbnails, by example, i use these tools :
- "Splash Album Viewer Fixed" - AutoPager support (http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/91220">Splash)
It's the better solution for all other Flickr thumbnail : FAST and Simple...
I hope it Work well , but....it can't catch these "FilmStrips".
- "Thumbnail Zoom",Firefox Addon (https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/thumbnail-zoom/):
Not so fast, and witch work on these "Film Strip" , but needs an Update , because after an intensive use , it give only an Vertical Barr like preview.I hope an update!
- "Thumbnail Expander",Firefox Addon (https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/thumbnail-expander/), catch more Thumbs than "Splash Album Viewer Fixed" but it's no so fast , the preview appear on the thumb , and it didn't provide a preview on "Film Strip".
Noté 4 sur 5 étoiles
On Flickr it's very fine :Work on all the thumbnails found (Filmstrip too), and on the additional thumbs provide by some Greasemonkey scripts , like "Flickr Cross-Recommendations"...It is the better solution i found for these thumbs.Just an request : Can you add an option to stop watching your "throbber' icon or make it smaller ?
But i have this Same PB too :
" Firefox (4.01) for several hours, the zoomed image does not show, leaving just a vertical line"....
Pour créer vos propres collections, vous devez avoir un compte Mozilla Add-ons.