À propos de moi
|Utilisateur depuis||February 9, 2010|
|Nombre de modules développés||0 modules|
|Moyenne des notes des modules du développeur||Pas encore évalué|
works, but very basic Noté 4 sur 5 étoiles
It's basically just a shortcut to set the about:config permissions.default.image value.
- actually prevents the images from being downloaded (as opposed to hiding them after they're downloaded)
- toolbar icon is fixed to the far right. Should be able to move it or hide it.
- if you've already loaded the page, you cannot hide the images by toggling the button. You have to reload the page again (and vice versa).
perfect and minimalist addon for duplicating tabs Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
This is a great, minimalist addon that gives you the Duplicate Tab command in the tab context menu.
I love that it offers an option to define a keyboard shortcut. Just make sure you check the "Shortcut Key" checkbox in addition to defining the shortcut.
Also, "shortcut" is misspelled as "shotcut".
Noté 4 sur 5 étoiles
Works fine, but needs a tab symbol to indicate if auto reload is enabled.Cette critique concerne une version précédente du module (22.214.171.124-signed).
great but needs tab symbol Noté 4 sur 5 étoiles
Great, but needs to have a symbol in the tab icon to indicate that the tab has auto load enabled.Cette critique concerne une version précédente du module (126.96.36.199-signed).
great idea, but a little buggy Noté 3 sur 5 étoiles
If these things worked, this would be perfect:
* use keyboard to navigate up/down. ENTER to jump to that tab
* ESC to close entire popup window
my new favorite must-have FF addon Noté 4 sur 5 étoiles
With FF29's new UI, it's hard to display more than a dozen tabs. This led me to check out tab groups, but FF native tab groups was not good. Enter TGH!
* Text search across all tabs and tab groups. Then you can easily move all matching tabs into their own tab group!
* Multi-select tabs and move them across groups
* Quick keyboard-only tab navigation. For example:
1) alt+G to open TGH. Focus should be on current tab in current group.
2) press keyboard UP/DOWN to select a tab
3) press keyboard LEFT/RIGHT to select a tab in a different group
4) press ENTER to switch to that tab. If selected tab in a different group, it should switch to that group, then switch to the tab.
* Quick keyboard search navigation. For example:
1) alt+G to open TGH
2) start typing "firefox". Focus should automatically jump to the search box. Search Results are displayed.
3) press keyboard UP/DOWN to select a Search Result.
4) press ENTER to switch to that Search Result tab. (If selected tab in a different group, it should switch to that group, then switch to the tab.)
* TGH should close itself when appropriate (instead of requiring the user to click an extra "X" button or alt+G)
1) if the user clicks outside TGH, TGH should close itself.
2) user should be able to middle click on a tab (or press ENTER) to switch to it immediately (TGH should switch to that group/tab, and close itself).
Looking back, I realize my feature requests are all related to tab/group navigation. I know this is supposed to be a tab group manager, but I feel it is so close to being the perfect tab/group navigator as well. I hope the developer considers these!
BTW, I am using Windows 7, FF 29.0.1
If ctrl+shift+t (reopen last closed tab) doesn't work, update to 0.4.1.3 Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
I couldn't surf the web without Tab Mix Plus. Most useful browser addon ever.
If ctrl+shift+t (reopen last closed tab) doesn't work, update to 0.4.1.3. After the recent Firefox updates, the keyboard shortcut broke. I fixed it by installing the latest TMP.
didn't work for me Noté 1 sur 5 étoiles
Tried right clicking on Flickr thumbnails, photoset, lightbox. I see the options for View and Download original, but when I click that, I get: "Sorry, Flickr Original could not view/download this photo."
Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
seems that there was a conflict between the latest versions of Greasemonkey 0.9.10 and Tab Mix Plus 0.3.8.6, which broke the middle click to open new tabs functionality. Thanks to the quick response of the developers, you can fix this by upgrading Greasemonkey to 0.9.11!Cette critique concerne une version précédente du module (0.9.10.1-signed).
fix for middle click new tab Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles
I was using FF 3.6.21 with Tab Mix Plus 0.3.8.6 and GreaseMonkey 0.9.10. It caused a conflict that did not allow the middle click to open new tabs... disaster! Thankfully, thanks to other users posts, I learned to update GreaseMonkey to 0.9.11, which has a fix, and now I'm back to the usual routine again!Cette critique concerne une version précédente du module (0.3.8.6.1-signed).
Pour créer vos propres collections, vous devez avoir un compte Mozilla Add-ons.