Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
|Utilisateur depuis||January 2, 2012|
|Nombre de modules développés||0 modules|
|Moyenne des notes des modules du développeur||Pas encore évalué|
I've tried every single other speed dial type addon I could find, for both Firefox and Chrome. This beats them all. It's simple, and it works great. It does exactly what I need it to, without trying to over-complicate things, yet is still very customizable. I also love that it's still being developed. I noticed a bug on it the other day where thumbnails weren't updating, but I was pleased to find that an update was already available. Applied the update and it works even better than it did before. Keep it up, Josep del Rio! Best developer ever.Cette critique est pour une version précédente du module (0.9.6.12). Cet utilisateur a une revue précédente sur ce module.
This is hands down the best speed dial type addon I have ever used! That includes Firefox AND chrome, and even the original from Opera that it's based on. I've tried every single addon for Firefox from Super Start to FVD, and they all suck compared to this one.
This one used to have some loading speed issues, but it looks like they've been fixed in the recent versions. Very very good. Keep it up! I hope the developer will keep it updated for all future versions of Firefox.
I've tried every alternative to this that there is, and this is definitely the best one. All the other ones have major, major flaws, but this one simply works really well. I just wish you could get rid of the bar at the top to make some extra room for the dials. And some more customization options would be nice. But other than that, great addon.Cette critique est pour une version précédente du module (3.6.3).
This is brilliant! So far it is 9000 times faster than Speed Dial, and better yet it can import all your bookmarks from Speed Dial! Genius. It just doesn't seem to let you select how many dials per page will be displayed.... With a few more features like that and a couple little fixes, this addon will definitely be worthy of 5 stars in the near future.Cette critique est pour une version précédente du module (3.7.2).
Perfect! 99% of the time, when I hit command Q, I meant to hit command W. So by making it have the same function as cmdW, I don't even have to retype the shortcut. And if I ever want to fully quit Firefox (the other 1%), I can easily still just go to the menu and pick quit. Exactly what I needed. Thanks, developer.
Pour créer vos propres collections, vous devez avoir un compte Mozilla Add-ons.