Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
|Utilisateur depuis||June 4, 2009|
|Nombre de modules développés||1 module|
|Moyenne des notes des modules du développeur||Noté 5 sur 5 étoiles|
New Tab King is the premier extension for turning your new tab page into a beacon of productivity and efficiency.
Featuring a todo list, recently closed tabs, most visited pages and more!
Tons of visual customization option too!
Ce module n'est pas compatible avec votre version de Firefox à cause des éléments suivants :
In general, this is a neat little addon that's always handy, especially if you're keeping FF running for days, like me.
A few comments:
1. It would be more helpful to wait for the user's confirmation before actually closing the tab. For example, you might have written something in one of the tab's text area... closing that tab would be inconvenient to say the least.
2. In case you do go in the direction of the latter, it also be possible to offer a closure of tabs with the same domain, not necessarily the exact URL.
3. Accessibility: remembering going to Tools->Close Repeated tabs, or remembering the hotkey is almost a drag as closing the repeated tabs manually. Could be a good idea to add an action button on FF lower bar.
4. Compatibility: tested with the following applications:Multiple Tab Handler, FoxTab, Tab Mix Plus, Tab Scope, SiteLauncher, and New tab King and found no colossions :-)
All I get when trying to search youtube through the context menu entry is an alert saying
ReferenceError: newTab is not defined"
I'm running FF 3.0.10, Vista UAC on
Foxy SEO tool is ok for someone who's just learned the basics of SEO trade. Here are a couple of this that harm the experience:
1. Why use a toolbar? aren't there enough of these already?
2. All results are given in a new tab, taking the user away from the content. This makes all the difference. Take SEOQuake for example - you get all the important seo data without needing to go to a different page (tab).
3. The Google Page Rank result is shouting about this being an automatic script.
4. Some of the social media entries (e.g. Digg) are unrelated to the site I was on
1. most importantly, the user cant set his own user agent but rather, rely on an agent given to him.
2. You're assuming that the agents are functioning flawlessly (which might be true). However, the user needs a benchmark for verification. For this, please appoint to a neutral page (not your own) that gives an output of the agent.
3. The display is rather cluttered. Leave out the version numbers, perhaps dedicate an "advanced" display for them.
4. The "settings" button never works. Is there anything behind it?
5. The setup failed. I was only able to install from your website
Pour créer vos propres collections, vous devez avoir un compte Mozilla Add-ons.