- Noté 5 sur 5par TA, il y a 2 ans--- January 27, 2022 ---
The problem that the screen freezes when the download panel is displayed is occurring again.
At this time, the only solution to this problem is to revert to version 1.6 or earlier.
The download speed will be greatly reduced, but let's accept it as it can't be helped now.
--- January 21, 2022 ---
The button under the player is hidden again, but it is possible to call the download panel from the button in the toolbar of the browser.
If the download panel doesn't finish loading, lowering the version to 188.8.131.52 may help.
By the way, the download speed issue has also been resolved since 184.108.40.206.
(The above is a translation of Japanese into English using Google Translate.)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15472984 de Firefox, il y a 2 ans[update 1.25.2022]
220.127.116.11 stopped working for me yesterday, the download button had disappeared again a couple days ago, no probs I could use the toolbar shortcut, but since yesterday the DL links won't populate, the entire tab will lock up and firefox will display "this tab is slowing down your browser". 1.1.8 doesn't work for me; rolling back to 1.1.6 technically works, I get the links and can download, but the speeds are basically useless, again back to downloading at like 50KB/s, which takes forever for even a small video.
I REALLY DO DESPISE GOOGLE AND YOUTUBE.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14078353 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansUpdate on 2022-01-22:
1.1.8 doesn't work for me so I had to go back to 18.104.22.168 by (1) scrolling down on the addon's main page until "Version History" is seen (2) clicking on "See all versions" (3) finding older version 22.214.171.124 and clicking link below it "Download File"
Original review from 4 years ago:
I have used this so much for archiving youtube-only content. It works fantastically and cleanly. I used to use Flashgot, but this is an adequate replacement (since I mostly need downloads from youtube).
Thank you RayLo!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17032324 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansIt works in 126.96.36.199(previous release of this addon) with the latest firefox version.
You can open download panel through toolbar.
- Noté 5 sur 5par spikepage, il y a 2 ansThis is generally an excellent product, but as others may have said, the latest version is for some reason not working (perhaps due to an update in YT's UI), but you can go back to the versions page and download an earlier version that appears to be working normally. I'm having good results with Ver 1.16.
- Noté 5 sur 5par datart, il y a 2 ansnew updated version is not working yet. i am sure it will get fixed. in the mean time, i downloaded the last stable version and it works fine. i will update once i see the bugs are worked out. don't rate the app 1 star if you can't figure out to remove and reinstall with last working version. not fair to the developer of this great extension. thanks mate for this tool.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Hellrazer001, il y a 2 ansI have used this for Many Many years and it has been Great.
At the Moment Version 1.1.8 The Hour Glass either freezes or just keeps spinning.
Rolling back to 188.8.131.52 has fixed it, I was getting slow downloads for months with this version, but after quite a few attempts at completely removing and reinstalling, it now seems to be downloading properly again.
- Noté 5 sur 5par level6, il y a 2 ansThese are the hardest working devs on the Internet. I have been using this plugin forever, and it has worked 90% of the time. The other 10% is YouTube's fault for changing things up, but these guys are always on TOP of it, man. For now, going back to 1.1.6 will fix most of your issues, until they get to the new problems. Just go back to the main page, under "More Information" box, under "Version History" click on "See all versions" and find 1.1.6 and click that download link.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 7024602 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI've used this for years and it usually works flawlessly. Every once in a while it stops working for a while, probably because of a change by YouTube, possibly a change by Firefox. But so far it's always gotten fixed eventually so I'm optimistic that the current problems will get fixed. Thanks to the developers!
- Noté 5 sur 5par ・w・, il y a 2 ansThis problem (freeze of download panel) also occurs in Firefox ver.95.0.2. Youtube may have changed the specifications.
(Translated into English by Google Translate. I'm sorry if the nuance is wrong)