Avis de cyatarow
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17840621 de Firefox, il y a 4 joursPerfect, many customization options, e.g. exponential scale, custom colors. Perfect.
- Noté 5 sur 5par ape, il y a 2 moisThis add-on makes youtube remarkably better. It helps avoid like 90% of clickbaity videos. Also the logarithmic scale is very useful, it makes it easy to differentiate between "just good enough" and GREAT videos. Thanks a lot!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Shellyoung, il y a 5 moisYouTube changed UI again and the addon is not working. I am freaking out. Please fix and thank you for the addon.
Edit: It's back. I love you, man.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Headybrew, il y a 7 moisWorks great. It's great to see the ratio on the thumbnails *before* clicking the video, rather than having it only on the video's main page *after* you've clicked on it.
I'd love to see a likes/views option instead or in addition. I think that is a better measure.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Ante, il y a un anNot counting dislikes anymore. All videos have 100% positive ratings. Only shows number of likes.
EDIT: works again after the update :)
- Noté 5 sur 5par Milos, il y a un anThis is a time saver when looking for a tutorial or other specific video.
Green-Red bar set in settings and on top of thumbnail is what I've set, since video watching progress is already on bottom of the thumb
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11552304 de Firefox, il y a un anWorks as intended, thank you. Updated to use https://www.returnyoutubedislike.com/ data
- Noté 5 sur 5par Remington, il y a un anLongtime user. Thank-you for this and for updating to use the RYD API!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14673790 de Firefox, il y a un anEdit: It works flawlessly now, changed the review to reflect that :)
It doesn't work currently (2021-12) unless you do a bunch of stuff that is terribly suspicious (did not look it up)
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anThis has been fixed in the latest version (1.6.1). YouTube removed the dislikes data from their API which was causing some issues, so I switched over to using the Return YouTube Dislike's API (https://returnyoutubedislike.com).
Edit: Glad to hear the update is working for you.