- Noté 5 sur 5par Headybrew, il y a un moisWorks great. It's great to see the ratio on the thumbnails *before* clicking the video, rather than having it only on the video's main page *after* you've clicked on it.
I'd love to see a likes/views option instead or in addition. I think that is a better measure.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Milos, il y a 10 moisThis is a time saver when looking for a tutorial or other specific video.
Green-Red bar set in settings and on top of thumbnail is what I've set, since video watching progress is already on bottom of the thumb
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14673790 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisEdit: It works flawlessly now, changed the review to reflect that :)
It doesn't work currently (2021-12) unless you do a bunch of stuff that is terribly suspicious (did not look it up)This has been fixed in the latest version (1.6.1). YouTube removed the dislikes data from their API which was causing some issues, so I switched over to using the Return YouTube Dislike's API (https://returnyoutubedislike.com).
Edit: Glad to hear the update is working for you.
- Noté 5 sur 5par waldyrious, il y a un anWorks perfectly after setting up the API key. The instructions were very detailed and guided me through every step of the way, and in any case it's a one-time setup. Excellent experience!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Chloven, il y a un anDid filled the API Key but still wont work with all other extensions disabled.Chloven, thanks for the feedback. Sorry I didn't see this sooner so that I could have tried to help you resolve this issue. However, I have just updated the extension to use a new API backend (since YouTube removed the dislike info from their API), and the new API doesn't require you to set up an API key. So if you install the latest version, it should just work out of the box. Hope this helps.