Noté 4,7 sur 5
4,7 étoiles sur 5
par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15397935 de Firefox, il y a 9 mois
Noté 5 sur 5
Ok, it works now.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 9 mois
Thanks for reporting this. I just released an update to address the recent issues, but the extension now requires users to enter a personal YouTube Data API key. Instructions for setting up a free YouTube Data API key, and an explanation for why this is required, can be found here:
- par andario2007, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5FANTABULOUS!
I was hesitant to install this, but the tutorial is so detailed I managed to do it in one go. And it works like a charm, after a couple of months of heavy daily usage.
Thanks a lot!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13331000 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5Works fine with the bars appearing almost instantly. You do have to follow the instructions and jump through all those hoops needed to get a Youtube API key though, otherwise if you use the public "Invidious" key instead then only some of the thumbnails get the bar and only after waiting several seconds.
Pity this addon doesn't use that API key to add a tag to the thumbnails to tell you if they're available in HD or not, because that's the other thing that tells you if the videos are worth watching or not.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13966153 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5Excellent extension that works perfectly. Has clear steps for setting it up with the API key. Thanks for making this and keeping it open source :)
- par Robert Redmon, il y a 7 moisNoté 5 sur 5I have used this add-on for a long time. Despite having to follow additional steps, which are very easy, the add-on is a must for watching YouTube videos. I also give 5 stars for the communication of the developer knowing what has to happen for this to continue to work.
- par Saxayone, il y a 8 moisNoté 4 sur 5Works fine with the new api fix things but it is still annoying that it places itself at the bottom of the thumbnail and moves the playback red bar to the top instead of just placing itself at the top.
Wish there was a setting to reverse them...
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15329613 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 5 sur 5Thanks for the instructions for adding api key, it works now. Google sure likes making things difficult.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 9 moisThanks for reporting this. I just released an update to address the recent issues, but the extension now requires users to enter a personal YouTube Data API key. Instructions for setting up a free YouTube Data API key, and an explanation for why this is required, can be found here: