- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15027747 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansSince 3 days this message appears "are you still watching?" on Youtube. Please adapt asap your module to avoid this youtube request!!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14622384 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansWorks as advertised. I use it in concert (pun intended) with Ublock Origin! In a pinned tab, it will play non-stop with no ads, all day long, all while I'm in other tabs. It does just as well in Brave Browser, but know this; that I'm using Linux Mint, and not any of the proprietary OS's. Everyone knows how glitch prone those entities are.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Justin Case, il y a 2 ansDoesn't work at all... just crashs youtube wont let it skip songs and keeps playlists from being able to change to the next song... also you cant pause or resume playback... if you do youtube implodes and is non responsive although the music keeps playing whether you like it or not!!!
- Noté 1 sur 5par bsapple, il y a 2 ansCause a lot of issues in pausing and unpausing video, which has already been raised on github.
I suppect it has something to do with Enhancer for Youtube, but I cannot really provide the details.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17060010 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansWorked fine for a long time and I already forgot that this annoyance exists.
Recently it broke Media Keys however (both about:config settings TRUE). When not in focus in some burried tab, sometimes with another application in focus, play/pause quickly reverts making the play/pause media button useless. Clicking on the Win10 overlay which then pops up also quickly reverts back to the play/pause state it had before. Works when I'm on the affected youtube tab again and breaks easily when it's a burried tab again. Was looking everywhere on why the media button broke for my win10/firefox recently, but it's fixed with this addon deactivated.