- Noté 1 sur 5par Well_Spoken, il y a 3 moisThe YouTube Auto Pause Blocker was installed and the media.hardwaremediakeys &
dom.media.mediasession keys were set to enabled as directed.
The YouTube "Video paused. Continue watching?" box opens and stops the music. This add-on is not worked as listed.
The developer lawfx states: If you have any problems, don't hesitate to drop me an email. However, no email address appears to be listed. Requesting assistance on this, please.
Firefox version: 119.0.1
- Noté 1 sur 5par LeSeule, il y a 4 moisDoes not work on YouTube anymore ... hope this will be patched as it was great before.
I give a s*** on YouTuber. Work something useful and earn your money with regular work as we have missing thousands or persons in real life.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Jepajee, il y a 4 moisThe extension stops pausing but not the prompt that asks do I want to continue to play a video. When the prompt appears and I click on 'yes', after that the video controls don't work anymore. I have to refresh the page to get them work again.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13866330 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisDidn't let me pause at first but after reinstalling and refreshing it does now. Will report
back if I find it doesn't work.
It was annoying me that Youtube kept doing the are you still watching pause after ONE video on auto play. Like calm down AI I just ticked this thing on, give it an hour or 2 geez.
- Noté 3 sur 5par entitynr.3, il y a 5 moisso at the start it bugged and i literally couldn't pause my youtube, yeah nonstop at whatever conditions i guess. it literally said it's paused but played the sound video nonetheless