- Noté 3 sur 5par entitynr.3, il y a 4 joursso at the start it bugged and i literally couldn't pause my youtube, yeah nonstop at whatever conditions i guess. it literally said it's paused but played the sound video nonetheless
- Noté 3 sur 5par ForAnAngel, il y a un anIt prevents the "Video paused. Continue watching?" pop up from pausing your video but then doesn't let you pause the video yourself unless you refresh the screen. It's pretty annoying.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15027747 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansSince 3 days this message appears "are you still watching?" on Youtube. Please adapt asap your module to avoid this youtube request!!
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17060010 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansWorked fine for a long time and I already forgot that this annoyance exists.
Recently it broke Media Keys however (both about:config settings TRUE). When not in focus in some burried tab, sometimes with another application in focus, play/pause quickly reverts making the play/pause media button useless. Clicking on the Win10 overlay which then pops up also quickly reverts back to the play/pause state it had before. Works when I'm on the affected youtube tab again and breaks easily when it's a burried tab again. Was looking everywhere on why the media button broke for my win10/firefox recently, but it's fixed with this addon deactivated.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15061649 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansIt does start the video a split second after the video is stopped by the auto pause.
I would recommend, if possible, having it work on the first pop-up that states "video will pause soon", rather than the second pop-up that actually stops the video. If that were possible the annoying split second pause would be eliminated, rendering the add-on flawless and garnering a pay-pay donation from me.
But this is definitely the best option I've found.