- Noté 5 sur 5I dunno when it started, but at least in FF 73 screenshots of website do not refresh when you try to do it. Even changing site to different one does not change a thing. It stay the same old screenshot, or none at all(if new speeddial), only local image and automatic work
- Noté 2 sur 5It's looks kinda pretty, but is there really need to use external service to sync bookmarks, when you literally can use internal bookmarks which already synced by Firefox Account. Seems like unnecessary overhead or messing with user's privacy...
- Noté 1 sur 5Extension try connect to site www.bakadev.fr, bitdefender blocks this.
"firefox.exe has attempted to connect based on the expired certificate to www.bakadev.fr. We've blocked the connection to ensure data security because sites need to renew their certificates with a certification authority to stay up to date and outdated security certificates pose a threat"
- Noté 5 sur 5Seems pretty good. I give it 5 star now since I found the option to define a bookmark folder as a speed dial tab, nice.
It would however be nice if you had some HiDPI options, atm some of the settings and font is a tad big.
- Noté 1 sur 5ugly :(
- Noté 5 sur 5Очень нравится! Удобный интерфейс, есть много возможностей для кастомайзинга.
- Noté 5 sur 5the best
- Noté 5 sur 5I love this AddOn, with 1 caveat. I can NOT for the life of me figure out to put bookmarks into Folders. I love the idea, for sorting and OCD reasons. How is this done, how? HOW? when I pull up the menu to Move Bookmark, only Tabs show in the list, not Folders. I've tried drag and drop on the Folder, still won't go in the folder. I tried a long hold over the folder, it acts like I want the bookmark next to the Folder rather then IN the folder. Please tell me how to do this! Thank you for amazing AddOn.
Ps. Extra feature, add ability for a separator so we can group things together.
- Noté 4 sur 5Great addon, but have to to give 4 stars. Because of two problems:
1. After I start Firefox, the cursor must blinking in address bar. But it's not. So, have to click in adress bar to activate it.
2. It will be good to add transparet background for dials.
- Noté 5 sur 5Finally took the plunge to upgrade from FF v.56 now that prime video doesn't support it and this is almost perfect in replacing my old speed dial (the userscript giving my icons rollover opacity no longer worked). The only issue I have with it is that you can't keep the tab bar hidden permanently. Overall good work.
- Noté 5 sur 5It was so great and nice, I spent about an hour designing it, untill it crashed and doesn't work anymore at all.... Desk image disappeared, leaving a black browser screen, and settings, theme editor is not opening anymore.... Yay, it was finished in an hour.... I was trying to find & delete it's settings in profile folder, but it's all the same black hole, nothing changed.... only Top bar in nice color, but black hole below... P.S. Ohh... I see now, after I deleted settings in profile folder & Restarted browser, Yay was gone, I could start to install Yay from very beginning...
- Noté 5 sur 5Excellent addon.
Yay! is easy to use and easy to costomize, too. It replaces my old "start-page", which was just a HTML-File with a table and logo-pictures. Yay! does the same job with less effort.
Also important: *It really works with Android!* It is not just a PC-Version with PC-Handling (like other speed-dials). You can really use it there.
While the addon is fully operational for the PC-Version of Firefox, it misses some of the functions in the Android-Version of Firefox - mostly because the Mozilla developers made totally unnecessary restrictions to access the bookmarks. (I assume to promote Mozilla Sync...)
Not working with Android:
- It needs a work around for easy adding bookmarks.
- Auto-Icon or Screenshot Icon is not working.
These are just minor flaws. Everything else I tested (add and sort bookmarks, theming, You can also export/import settings etc.) works fine.
Not tested: cloud sync for settings.
- Noté 1 sur 5Screenshots disappear. Slow loading.
- Noté 1 sur 5Nice and minimilistic. Not customizeable. Slow. not open source as far as i know
- Noté 5 sur 5Stellar, exactly what I needed. Simple and elegant with plenty of customization.
- Noté 5 sur 5Sleek experience for a Speed-dial user. Neat, easy to customize. Only flaw : can't manage to put it as a startup page...
great work anyway !
- Noté 2 sur 5The bookmarks either do not show:
Or only show in one column:
And I am not able to adjust it.