- Noté 5 sur 5par rwp, il y a 2 ansawesome, thanks for dark colors and scoped context menu
unfortunately it doesn't detect application/xml content type on urls not ending in .xml
- Noté 4 sur 5par Dan Atkinson, il y a 4 ansThis is a useful extension but the permissions seriously need to be dialled back. There is no need for the extension to be able to view data on all sites - just the current tab (AKA the 'activeTab' permission).
- Noté 4 sur 5par JustBoris, il y a 4 ansBeautiful, but:
- NO git*b.com reference to see the code and open issues etc.
- Would love a way to pass xml (opml, rss, ..) to it via a context menu.
You're obviously a prolific developer; pages on pages of addons.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansGood idea to pass xml via the context menu. With this you mean to select xml and related languages with the context menu and pass it in the viewer? I have to assess the feasibility, but I think it is possible ... As for the source code: I ask you for patience and in a few days the link with the open source project will be available ... Thanks for your support