Avis de <3
Noté 4 sur 5par <3, il y a un an
I love this add-on a lot! It's fun to mess around with when I need to get writing or drawing done. However, ever since the update whenever I've tried to listen to a station it just keeps trying to load and doesn't actually start playing. I checked that autoplay was enabled (as it says to in the description) and that specific function didn't show up for me. I don't know if it's a me issue or an update issue, but I hope it's resolved soon!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un an
Please send me letter for more details (with screenshots) about your problem: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 159 notes
- Noté 5 sur 5par Cindy Bahl, il y a 19 joursWow! I'm stunned! Everyone should use this extension. Seriously. It is beautifully designed with the user in mind along with ease of functionality. It runs cleanly, doesn't glitch or hiccup, and is incredibly robust but still easy to use! And it doesn't suck up a ton of resources to run. Wow, wow, wow. I love this extension! Thank you so much for providing this!
I can honestly say that out of all the extensions I have used over the years (decades), there are only about 4 that have consistently remained installed and often used. World Wide Radio is now my latest addition to that list. Usually an extension doesn't make a difference in my experience when I surf the web. This one does. Love it!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Yuli, il y a un moisI really like it, great job, but, could you please add custom shortcuts? At least for play/pause and next/previous station!🥲
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16958103 de Firefox, il y a un moisIf you are looking for a radio extension that streams smoothly and seamlessly, this isn't the one. Continuous choppy audio from the stream, and there doesn't seem any way to fine tune in settings.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Chocofox, il y a 2 moisThis is one of my favourite add-ons , I have this installed in all browsers, however - its sooooo slow to open. It takes around 10 seconds to do anything when I've clicked the radio icon in Firefox; around 15 - 20 seconds to respond in Opera and 6 seconds to repond in Vivaldi.
- Noté 5 sur 5par harl windwolf, il y a 3 moisWorks very nicely. (After a FF update or some such, the button/icon stopped working, and I had to disable and reinstall the extension before it worked again, but otherwise this extension has never failed me.)