Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur Firefox Add-ons.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
par Wips.com s.r.o.
Wiki gives you the fastest direct access to all the knowledge that is on Wikipedia.
À propos de ce module
- primary and secondary language
- simple and elegant design
- back/forward history
Pour créer vos propres collections, vous devez avoir un compte Mozilla Add-ons.
Politique de confidentialité
Last Updated: April 7, 2011
To see what has changed, click here
Wips.com is the Web Information Company. We measure Internet activity in order to understand trends, help people discover new content, and help people make better online decisions. Millions of people download Wips.com software ("Wips.com Extensions, extensions and add-ons" or "Extension service") to help measure the web. In return, Wips.com provides extension service users with information about Internet trends, website popularity, new and exciting topics, and related content.
NOTE: WIPS.COM'S EXTENSION SERVICE COLLECTS AND STORES INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEB PAGES YOU VIEW. IN SOME CASES, INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE EXTENSION SERVICE MAY BE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE, BUT PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT AT WIPS.COM, AND WE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ANALYZE WEB USAGE DATA TO DETERMINE THE IDENTITY OF ANY WIPS.COM USER.
What Personal Information About Users Does Wips.com Gather?
The information we learn from users helps us continually improve and provide information about Internet trends, website popularity, new and exciting topics, and related content. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. [Click here] to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing and improving our services, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information We Collect From the Extension Service: When you use the Extension Service, we collect information about the websites you visit, the searches you perform using search engines and when you use the "search" function of the Extension Service, the ways in which you use various Extension Service features (including whether the Extension Service is still installed on your computer), and the pages you view. [Click here] to see examples of what we collect. Although this information may contain some personally identifiable information, Wips.com does not use it to determine the identity of individual users or correlate it to your email address or other personally identifiable information that you give us or our affiliates, except as required by subpoenas, court orders, or other legal requirements.
• Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources. [Click here] to see examples of such information.
What About Cookies?
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser, and through our Extension Service, to enable our systems to recognize your browser.
• The Help portion of the Extension on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Keep in mind that you need the cookies correct functionality of the extension service.
Does Wips.com Share the Information it Receives?
We share Wips.com user data with our parent corporation, Cleevio s.r-o., and the subsidiaries it controls, and we may share personally identifying information with third parties only as described below.
• Businesses We Do Not Control: We may offer search or other services that are powered or provided by another company. You can tell when a third party is involved in a given service offering, and, if you choose to use the service, we will share information related to your use of the service with that company. For example, if you use a third-party search engine offered through our Extension Service, we will transmit your search term and IP address to that company so that it can provide you with the requested search results. Likewise, if you download our Extension Service from a third party website, the Extension Service may display the third party's brand, and consequently that third party may receive information about your use of the Extension Service.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include storing and analyzing data, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), providing customer service, and payment processing. They have access to user information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions, user information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the user consents otherwise). Also, in the event that Wips.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, user information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• Wips.com uses commercially reasonable computer security safeguards to protect its databases and servers against risks of loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, or inadvertent or improper disclosure of data.
• Wips.com segregates certain personally identifiable and other information about your use of Wips.com's services into separate databases, some of which can be accessed only by a limited number of employees.
• If you have an Wips.com account, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertising and Links to Other Websites?
What Choices Do I Have?
• Wips.com does not require that you provide us with personally identifiable information in order to use most of Wips.com's services. Therefore, you can always choose not to provide such information.
• You may disable the Extension Service from reporting information about your web surfing activities and/or statistics about your use of the Extension Service by using the Options menu in the Extension Service.
• You may disable the Extension Service from sending Wips.com any web page, advertisement, or search term information by turning off all Web Information features listed in the Options menu in the Extension Service.
• The Help portion of the Extension on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
• The Extension Service enables you to update certain browser configuration settings, such as your home page or your default search provider. If supported, you may configure these options during the installation process and in the Options menu in the Extension Service.
Are Children Allowed to Use Wips.com?
Wips.com does not offer products or services for use by children. If you are under 18, you may use Wips.com's website or the Extension Service only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you use our website or the Extension Service. For instance, if you register for an account at Wips.com, we collect your name, email address, country of origin, and, if you choose, your nickname, telephone number, website, company, and title. If you download and install the Extension Service software, which provides the Wips.com Extension, we collect any information voluntarily provided by you during the installation and registration process, which can include demographic information such as gender, age, occupation, household income, zip code and country. Demographic information is correlated to Web usage information collected during your use of the Extension Service. In addition, you might provide us with personally identifiable information when you communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise or complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form.
Automatic Information We Collect From the Extension Service
When you download the Extension Service, and at times during your use of the Wips.com website and Extension Service, we transmit Wips.com cookies to the hard drive of your computer. In addition, for every Web page you view while using the Extension Service, the Wips.com software transmits and stores your IP address, which may include a domain name, the full URL of the Web page you are visiting, general information about your browser; general information about your computer's operating system; your Wips.com cookie number or other identifying alphanumerical information enabling Wips.com to identify your computer; and the date and time the above information is logged. All of this above information is logged together in a single data string for each Web page you visit. Each string is logged in our database in the chronological order received from our millions of users.You may disable the Extension Service from sending Wips.com any web page, advertisement, or search term information by turning off all Web Information features listed in the Options menu in the Extension Service.
Finally, to ensure accurate information about the number of Extension Service users, the Extension Service periodically sends a signal to Wips.com containing basic information such as the IP address of your computer.
Automatic Information We Collect From Our Website
Automatic Information We Collect From Other Websites
Examples of automatic information we collect from third-party websites include the account identifier for the website, the URL’s of web pages visited, any referring URL’s to the visited web pages, the IP addresses and browser user-agents of visitors, and a unique identifier for each visitor.
Information from Other Sources
An example of information we might receive from other sources is when you authorize a third party website , such as Facebook, to interact directly with the Extension Service or our website to provide or receive personalized information about you. In that case, we might receive such information as your name and potentially other information used by that third party website to identify your account with that website.
Contrat de Licence utilisateur Final
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR Wips.com toolbar IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL: Wips.com End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Wips.com. for the Wips.com software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and Wips.com, (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
(a) Installation and Use.
Wips.com grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed.
(b) Backup Copies.
You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
(a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices.
You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
You may not distribute registered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. Evaluation versions available for download from Wips.com's websites may be freely distributed.
(c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
(e) Support Services.
Wips.com may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
(f) Compliance with Applicable Laws.
You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Wips.com may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by Wips.com or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Wips.com.
5. NO WARRANTIES
Wips.com expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Wips.com does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Wips.com makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Wips.com further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall Wips.com be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Wips.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Wips.com be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Wips.com shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.