- Noté 4 sur 5par smayer97, il y a un anGreat overall. I do notice that ads still show up but quickly disappear, most notably but not exclusively the top-line ads... so is this just hiding them or actually preventing them from loading?
Also, ads still show up when performing searches in Yahoo mail. Any way to block those?
EDIT Jan 28, 2023 - NO LONGER DOES THIS! YAY! (not sure what version fixed this!)
Still very glad to have this though!
- Noté 4 sur 5par goo, il y a 3 answas my go-to ad remover, but yahoo found a way to tell if this is running and they will nag you about incessantly until you turn it off
- Noté 4 sur 5par ISLD, il y a 5 ansUsed to work well for Yahoo mail but not anymore in the last 7 days or so. Can you issue a patch? TiA
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13634929 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansEasy enough to get started!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13361552 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansI would say it is not a bad thing to use, I tried using Webmail Ad blocker for various streaming sites on Firefox and it was supporting it quite well. But still when I tried using it for few other movie streaming sites like fmovies it could not stop the ad-popping up. Though it did stop the website from creating more ad's on the same page as google chrome does it.
Over all I would say it works very well with normal day to day sites and also ask you if you are sure if you wanna go ahead with this website, but i could only tell less because this was the first time I used Webmail Ad Blocker.
- Noté 4 sur 5par flowerbunnylove, il y a 6 ansWorked great until today. I gave it 4 stars because I'm hoping the developer will fix it ASAP. When it's working, it rates 5 stars.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 ansThe fix is awaiting Firefox's review process which takes a few days. It's already fixed in the Chrome extension version.