- par Pref, il y a 6 moisNoté 1 sur 5Add-on installed in the newest (always) Firefox Dev Edition. But when I click CSS > Edit CSS, I get this wonderful message:
Web Developer does not work on Chrome Extension Gallery of Firefox Add-ons site.
Why to bother people to make them search, find, and install something which by default is not intended to work with the given browser?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15344524 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Сейчас просто не возможно пользоваться, от любого клика за пределами формы, эта форма закрывается и отчищает все заполненные данные. Как сделать что бы расширение выглядело как на скрине?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15019981 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Третий день сижу и пытаюсь понять, как с этим расширением работать?! Вообще ничего интуитивно не понятно! Панель инструментов в браузере не открылась и как использовать этот плагин - ума не приложу!
- par Nibinaear, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5There is no toolbar, I see nothing and there is nothing in View > Toolbars for it. The extension shows as enabled in Tools > Addons. I'm using Firefox 64.0.2, does this work for the new web extensions?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14137872 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5You turned this great extension to a pile of shit
As somebody mentioned in below i did a downgrade on "moz://a firefox" :)) and installed the old version of this extension.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13561004 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5This extension is absolutely indispensable in the toolbox of every web designer / frontend developer. But..
With the restrictions of the latest 'updates' of Firefox the workflow of this awesome add-on is completely DESTROYED
It's like forcing the dentist to drill teeth with a rake..
1. Download the last working version -whit this add-on- of Firefox (be sure to disable automatic updates!)
2.Install the one and only working version of this fantastic add-on (Version 1.2.13)
Can someone give me advice about a software package / IDE that offers the same functionalities (and front-end workflow!!) of this add-on?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13587182 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Many important options is not working in newest version of Web Developer!
1-Display CSS by Media Type
2-View CSS Style information1. I hadn't had that reported as an issue previously, but it does look to be no longer working. I'll try to fix this for the next version.
2. This is a known issue already marked as fixed for the next version: http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/issues/#item-2453711321
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13630246 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5OLD version was better i could hover over and see the css information. the function is disapperared and the addon is now useless for me.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13597743 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5la última versión que se carga cuando se actualiza Firefox es pésima, era la mejor herramienta del universo y ahora la arruinaron. ¿Van a seguir así o la van a modificar?All of the changes in the extension were required by Firefox as they have switched to a new system for extensions. There is nothing I can do on my end to work around this unfortunately.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13578070 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Is there any way to restore the ability to copy the descendant selectors of a selected element on the page (CSS section)? I used this feature more than any other. I understand that many of the new limitations are imposed by the new API. But the Chrome version is also altered...
- par macca, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Echoing everything others have said - no way I can carry on using this. Please bring back the old version... loved using it over the years - so friendly and easy, now it's impossible and no help at all!Older versions of the extension are available here, but note that they are not supported and will not work in future versions of Firefox:
I cannot bring back the old version for Firefox 57 or later because Firefox required all extensions to be completely rewritten and older versions are completely non-functional. None of these changes were my decision.
- par 4arter, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Please allow us to download older versions. I use FF for primary web development because of the great tools available. When FF updated I kept my version at 55 to keep my tools working. I neglected to set this extension to 'do not upgrade'. Now 2.01 on FF 55 crashes when I try to use VIEW CSS. I can't find a way to revert to an older version of this extension. It's a crippled version of what once was.Older versions of the extension are available here, but note that they are not supported and will not work in future versions of Firefox:
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13490437 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5This is no longer a toolbar, it is some sort of pop up and you can't access the majority of function because they don't fit inside the bounds of the pop up. It just doesn't work.
- par John Lightsey, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5I've used and recommended this addon for many years. Unfortunately the new 2.0 version of the Web Developer addon has lost all of the functionality that made it relevant for me:
- quick access to the proxy settings
- control over the browser cache
- controls for changing the useragent
I'm guessing it's just not possible to support that sort of functionality inside the new webextension addon framework. Hopefully some other tool that fills these needs will become available.
Controlling the user agent was actually part of my other extension User Agent Switcher which I do hope to update as a WebExtension. However, this requires rewriting it entirely from scratch so I am not sure when I will have the time to do that honestly.