- Noté 5 sur 5Legacy version with toolbar and everything such as we used to love before.
- Noté 4 sur 5This is a great extension that I've used for years. Unfortunately FF 57 has partly crippled it. I'm keeping my FF at 56 and installing an prior version of Web Developer until FF fixes its API (which it probably won't). But I really want to thank chrispederick for his great work on this and updating it for FF 57 as best as possible.
I have a dozen critical extensions and 9 of them are still "Legacy" with no suitable replacements. Unfortunately all of the three that were updated have lost functionality I need. So I'm guessing that's why the others aren't updating because there's no way to do it without breaking what they're trying to do. So looks like FF 56 Forever. Or if I'm going to have to lose all my extensions, I might as well look for a new web browser too. FF is no longer going to have real useful extensions anymore. Which is sad as I've been using FF since the days of the Mozilla browser.
- Noté 3 sur 5No toolbar anymore, only a button? Why, oh why... One unnecessary click more is needed to get same functionality as before :( Otherwise a must have add-on for a web developer!
EDIT: Okay, it's FF to blame. Damn.
- Noté 5 sur 5seems cool
- Noté 5 sur 5Found it on internet, view responsive layout make me really impressive, but dont order view mobile in column, moblie potrait and mobile landscape can be same row for more convenient. Wait for next update
- Noté 2 sur 5I loved this addon, but only until the actual version came. I can't use this anymore, the old version is really very good. This actual version is worst. The option to see dom source code and to personalize to outline elements I want is the best for me. Why you modified a so good addon. Sorry, falled down in my concept.
The rules of Firefox will be the same as Chrome, plastering the good extensions developers
- Noté 1 sur 5OLD version was better i could hover over and see the css information. the function is disapperared and the addon is now useless for me.
- Noté 5 sur 5This is an excellent extension!!
*** To Other Reviewers*** The changes to functionality, including the tool bar and java are solely caused by Mozilla when they changed the extension API. Chris can not do anything about this until Mozilla updates the API. Send negative feedback to Mozilla.
To get back some of the functionality, switch to Chrome.
- Noté 5 sur 5Chrome version has pop-up blocker Can you add that to next version please.
Thank you for replying me
- Noté 5 sur 5TOP
- Noté 4 sur 5just try
- Noté 5 sur 5This works in Pale Moon. Why not send it to them as well?
- Noté 1 sur 5la última versión que se carga cuando se actualiza Firefox es pésima, era la mejor herramienta del universo y ahora la arruinaron. ¿Van a seguir así o la van a modificar?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansAll of the changes in the extension were required by Firefox as they have switched to a new system for extensions. There is nothing I can do on my end to work around this unfortunately.
- Noté 3 sur 5不可以很明显看出结构
- Noté 4 sur 5Very useful module, I use it since years !! and now under Chrome to.
But with this new version, I mostly regret the "Disable" menu (Disable cache, referrer, proxy), "disable cache" was useful.
When disable cache will be back, I set the 5th star.
Oups! I see your answer about diable API in FF.. I hope FF will re-publish this API.