- Noté 5 sur 5als student html5 en css vind ik de mogelijkheid om stijlebladen uit te schakelen schitterend, het biedt uitstekende foutzoek mogelijkheden, alleen de scherm afmeting aanpassing moet beter .
- Noté 5 sur 5Hello, the Locale validation inquiry for CSS and HTML is not possible in the Firefox version 57.
The code is not conveyed somehow. In the Opera it functions.
- Noté 5 sur 5I'm still on XP Pro (have Win7, just have to install it) so . . . am I missing something? Where is the TOOLBAR?? Is there a version for my old XP Firefox?The new version of Firefox no longer allows extensions to create toolbars so Web Developer now has to be activated by clicking on the cog icon in the toolbar (you may need to customize the toolbar to add the icon):
- Noté 1 sur 5Is there any way to restore the ability to copy the descendant selectors of a selected element on the page (CSS section)? I used this feature more than any other. I understand that many of the new limitations are imposed by the new API. But the Chrome version is also altered...
- Noté 1 sur 5Echoing everything others have said - no way I can carry on using this. Please bring back the old version... loved using it over the years - so friendly and easy, now it's impossible and no help at all!Older versions of the extension are available here, but note that they are not supported and will not work in future versions of Firefox:
I cannot bring back the old version for Firefox 57 or later because Firefox required all extensions to be completely rewritten and older versions are completely non-functional. None of these changes were my decision.
- Noté 1 sur 5Please allow us to download older versions. I use FF for primary web development because of the great tools available. When FF updated I kept my version at 55 to keep my tools working. I neglected to set this extension to 'do not upgrade'. Now 2.01 on FF 55 crashes when I try to use VIEW CSS. I can't find a way to revert to an older version of this extension. It's a crippled version of what once was.Older versions of the extension are available here, but note that they are not supported and will not work in future versions of Firefox:
- Noté 5 sur 5Good
- Noté 5 sur 5This has a lot of helpful features. The one that allows the developer to change the posts to gets in a form (and vice versa) are ones that I use ALL the time!
- Noté 2 sur 5It was such a great extension before the last update of Firefox, but now the possibilities are seriously limited. I've been using it with joy for many years, but now it doesn't even come close to what it was.
I know this is not chrispederick's fault. I can only dream that the FF people do something to make its old functionality possible again.
- Noté 5 sur 5I desperately want the toolbar back as it used to be... indispensable!
This extension is now useless for me. :/Firefox removed the APIs that powered the disable features so these features had to be removed from the extension. I have asked Firefox to add support for these APIs back in, but until they do so there is nothing I can do on my end unfortunately.
- Noté 5 sur 5best addon for web developers
- Noté 5 sur 5Спасибо
- Noté 1 sur 5This is no longer a toolbar, it is some sort of pop up and you can't access the majority of function because they don't fit inside the bounds of the pop up. It just doesn't work.
- Noté 5 sur 5Is it ppossible to put a WedDev toolbar below the address bar, as it was on the previous Firefox versions? Now I have only an icon which opens the WD menu
I use Firefox Quantum Developer Edition, latest at the moment
- Noté 5 sur 5This extension has been something I have used and benefited from extensively for years now. I'm sorry to see the changes with the new version of firefox. I am not a fan. Guess we just have to get used to it, everything that we come to love and that works so well seems to get wiped away. I'm so tired of having to relearn things I've already spent so much time learning. I'd much rather go on to learn something new than have to relearn the same things over and over. Anyways, thanks, Chris, your extension has been amazing and you are much appreciated.
- Noté 5 sur 5RIP
I am so sad!
This was the greatest available tool for wysiwyg editing of css.
• Display css information
• save css
with these priceless features and the sidebar gone, the addon is almost useless.
Mozilla please find a solution
Chrispederick, sorry for your great job wasted
I am installing an old version of both firefox and wd...