Noté 3,9 sur 5
3,9 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14993197 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 3 sur 5This app is pretty useful when for some reason you want to access a link that is dead or you want to read posts from a specific time in the past. However I think this addon really needs a setting to specify how long it needs to wait until it pops up, as well as a website specific disable feature, as it often breaks CloudFlare protections, popping up before CloudFlare gets a chance to load. For some websites you can just close the popup, annoying but not a big problem, however on some sites, closing the popup forces CloudFlare to restart loading, the popup appears again, and it's an endless loop. Ideally it should have an option so it wouldn't even popup, and would have an option to only load Wayback Machine if I click the addon's icon.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14235053 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 4 sur 5I love this extension, but false positives in recent months have been really annoying, I sometimes needed to press Back up to five times to just be able to see the page I was reading.
- par active x, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5As others already mentioned there's a bug where it thinks the page failed to load when it didn't. If you just provide the option to disable this auto detection it would be great.
- par fncll, il y a 3 moisNoté 3 sur 5For the love of all that's holy, either fix the detection mechanism or provide an option to not detect and allow us to click when we want to search the archive for a page.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14490699 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5Lately it seems way too quick to jump to a wayback lookup when clicking the 'back' arrow button on Firefox. I'm just jumping back to a page that I had just looked at! It isn't 404!
- par KaXaSA, il y a 4 moisNoté 3 sur 5This is a great add-on but sometimes it shows a 'Page not available?' when the page is actually available and after installing an add-on that suspend tabs the issue got worse.
I wish this had an option to disable the auto detection or at least make it less intrusive, right now the 'offering to show archived version...' basically replaces the whole web page before you do anything.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14519844 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5it saved my exam, it saved my degree i love this and i hope it will last.
i thank for the internet archive with all my heart, awsomness