Noté 4,4 sur 5
4,4 étoiles sur 5
- par GreenViper8, il y a 9 moisNoté 5 sur 5Firefox's removal of RSS support destroyed my ability to handwrite RSS feeds for iTunes and verify the information contained within them and their formatting. Want My RSS is by far the best replacement add-on I have used and have been using it daily since official support was dropped. Would highly recommend.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14840081 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Parmi la liste des modules RSS proposés par Firefox, le seul qui permet ce jour de charger des podcast France Culture avec Windows 10 1903 et la dernière version de Firefox réinstallée.
- par David C., il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Great add-on. Does just what I need and nothing more. I can see feeds and quickly subscribe to them using my preferred reader (Feedly).
A few minor suggestions if you're interested in adding anything:
1: The old Apple Safari RSS reader had a slider to let you decide how much content to show for each item, ranging from the subject only up to the full content. WMRSS always shows the full content. Maybe a configuration to let me choose to see subjects only or the subject + the first 3 or 5 lines of content.
2: A way to select the font and size
But these are very minor concerns since I usually just look at the feed long enough to subscribe to it
- par Shael, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Simplistic. A preview that is also a lightweight reader. Nice layout and other nifty features.
An option to switch between "summary" and "full content" will complete the package. ;)
- par Stig Nygaard, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5This have everything I miss from the now removed newsfeed support in Firefox. Detection of feeds, preview and easy subscription to my favorite newsreader all works. It also supports the not (yet?) very used JSON feeds format, and as far as I can see from my first tests, it also detects all the varyingly feeds offered when surfing around on a "single-page-application" like for example Flickr... Thanks for the good work!