- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12552357 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is a great extension that has saved me a great deal of time, trying to remember or note where I left off on videos. One enhancement suggestion: it would be great if it supported Firefox Sync so that it would resume videos even if resuming on a different (Firefox Sync connected) installation of Firefox on a different computer.
- par AndyL964, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5The add-on works great. It does just what it says and the video always jumps to the time of when the video was last playing, which I find really useful when if, for example, I accidentally refresh the page.
I have bee experiencing an issue with videos from links with a specific timestamp don't load. But setting media.mediasource.enabled or media.webm.enaabled to false seems to fix this.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14186263 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5Works well, but Malwarebytes Adwcleaner picks it up and deletes it.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansHi, thank you for your favorable review.
It might seem, however, that this extension has not scored 5 startsfor reasons that some other software misidentifies it as malware, never mind its reputation and longevity in Mozila Addons. As it does not appear entirely fair, I would like to kindly ask you to reconsider your score.
- par Franz Schneider, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5I flipping LOVE this add-on, especially given that one of my primary uses of YouTube are long teaching videos. Jumping back in where I was without having to scrub through a video to remember is wonderful!
My only reason for four stars is that the add-on is hit-and-miss in terms of it working. Here and there, videos will start from the beginning when I return to them.
- par Simo, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Working as intended hence the 5/5 review. Would be great if the developer would implement "video history page" where you can browse all the videos that are in the viewing process and edit the list as you please.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13102227 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5I've been using this extension for a long time, but since I use Browser Opera, I have to install a special extension so that I can install from Google Chrome.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansThank you for using the extension, for your review, for the high mark, and for your effort and creativity in bringing it to work under Opera.
It seems that the review is more of a feature request, not entirely related to the Firefox browser, however. Because of that, I wonder if you could reconsider your review and score for the extension in context of Firefox?
I myself occasionally use Opera because of built-in VPN and Ad blocker, but Firefox remains my primary browser. So I might port the extension to Opera but can't promise that.