Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
Video and audio streams are now downloaded separately and require the use of the converter to aggregate the streams to a single file. This operation is automatic but you have to install the converter.
- Fixed no retries on download errors of video chunks (HLS, DASH and F4F) when due to network errors (like internet access temporarily broken)
- Added configurable delay on download retries to cope with particularly poor networking conditions
- Fixed H264 not being properly decoded on some HLS videos. This was causing the generated file to only play audio
- Fixed the case of scrolling down a page containing many videos (like a tumblr site dedicated to videos) while some of the videos are being downloaded. After passing the limit of videos from a same source (default is 15), downloads could not be seen and managed properly
- Prevented text selection in main panel. In some conditions, it was difficult to unselect
- Fixed layout issue in download progress bars
- Fixed HTML warnings in settings page
- 6.2.0a4: fixed audio when playing HLS videos on Windows Media Player
- 6.2.0a2: support for encrypted HLS streams
- 6.2.0a1: support for YouTube DASH streaming (causing some video not to be detected)
This 6.2.0a4 version should definitely solve those problems.
Please report success or failure in the support forum.
Russian locale (87% complete) has been added.