Noté 4,3 sur 5
4,3 étoiles sur 5
par HEFFNER, il y a un mois
Noté 5 sur 5
I use VDH for a very long time and time has come to say how usefull this extension is. Completely complete, quick use. It's a real pleasure to download and I give the advice for the beginners to use it and simultaneously to learn with.
- par Jeicam, il y a 2 heuresNoté 1 sur 5Do niczego ten dodatek. Nie potrafi pobrać i połączy streamingu w kawałkach, np. stąd https://playpuls.pl/obyczajowe/lekarze-na-start/vod/lekarze-na-start-odc-1-s0-e1
- par lpdlm82, il y a 2 joursNoté 1 sur 5IT DIDNT EVEN WORK ! ! !
internal file manager is disaster. How can I get it to use standard Windows manager ! ! !
doesn't do anything on Android ! ! !
completely useless ! ! !
Need external component, which i don't find reasonable ! ! !
This program sucks, the interface is total garbage, it installs a program on your computer that is suspiciously named : companion app
Difficult to remove and it has a massive paywall to prevent the videos from having a watermark on them.
This use to be a great add-on but is completely useless now ! ! !
The recently posted positive post have to be fake ! ! !
Adds a massive QR code that obscures the video being played. This is crappy adware ! ! !
- par Old retired guy, il y a 3 joursNoté 5 sur 5I use Linux 90% of the time and Windows 10 the other 10%. Video DownloadHelper is available for both operating systems. I tend to use Firefox for most of my browsing and Video DownloadHelper works well with both platforms. Most of the videos I download are for later reference. Having a video library of "how-to-dos" saves me a lot of time and frustration. This app works in the majority of sites I visit. I've tried other Firefox extensions to accomplish video downloading, but none even approach this one.