- Noté 3 sur 5par euroconsultor, il y a 2 ansEstá bien y sirve para descargar videos en streaming que suben particulares.
No sirve para descargar Netflix, HBO, Filmin... ni nada de eso. No te los coge o si los coge se ve pantallazo verde.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Mijolnir, il y a 2 ansL'ultimo aggiornamento è peggiorativo, non scaricatelo. La cosa peggiore é che dalla finestra di dialogo sparisce il cursore del download.
- Noté 5 sur 5par DeAndre Queary, il y a 2 ansThis project is dead. If the addon doesnt work for you do this instead:
Get stream detector or hls downloader
Copy the link from one if those addons and download them with ffmpeg. This solution even works on encrypted/paid service downloads.
you can also use yt-dlp which works on many websites, but not paid stuff. I dont think.
Addons like this are probably doomed in the future because of Google's control on the web.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Anibal_Barca, il y a 2 ansNo me permite descargar vídeos en formato convencional .mkv o .mp4 y solo me los descarga en formato HLS que no puedo reproducir o no se terminan de descargar. Antes esta Add funcionaba de maravilla.Please try to completely reinstall the AVD extension and Native application.
Either please contact with some details and the link to the video to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Noté 4 sur 5par matt, il y a 2 ansThe last several months the ant video downloader has been running my pc memory through the roof. If you uninstall it and reinstall it, it will work okay for a day or two. The developer responses are useless, no answer it give fixes the problem, but they keep giving you a useless solution to the problem.
Thanks for this response, the first time I heard of this fix. I had already made the option to store detected video was turned on and had done wipe out and reset. I think the solution is to turn off autoplay of videos in firefox. I am going to try that and see what happen.The issue with overloading was fixed in AVD 4.13 by disabling the option to store detected video.
Please check that option "Do not display detected videos in the list" is turned on at the extension Settings - User Interface - All videos section.
Either please try to clean your browser's cache or try to reset the extension at the menu Settings - Reset - WIPE OUT AND RESET.
This will delete any data in the extension storage, and reload the extension.
If you still encounter the issues after this operations please contact with details to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form