Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14460072 de Firefox
1 786 notes
- Noté 2 sur 5par Quinnie, il y a 15 joursAddon sometimes works, a lot of the time it does not download all videos (on any website that has video embedded). I have used many addons over the years, this seems to be a faulty one.
- Noté 5 sur 5par RaphaEL, il y a un moisIt's a pity that development has ended because there is no better add-on than Ant Video Downloader.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17818893 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisThis has always been a great addon, but over the passed few months it would randomly throw a "output file is missing or empty" error when downloading YT videos. However, the last week I haven't been able to download a single video. I've updated the native app as-well.
So, even though I know it's not the app and probably YT that's changed something, downloading doesn't work at all anymore.
- Noté 4 sur 5par leznis, il y a 3 moisThe algorithm works great - can download MPEG-DASH from various sites, and that's why I use it. I gave 4 stars because there is no progress bar, whatsoever. You don't know when the process is going to end. Also, when you close the browser, download cancels without a warning.
- Noté 1 sur 5par FaceMONKEY, il y a 4 moisDoes not work with YouTube. YouTube occasionally re-engineers its streams to thwart downloading. The makers of Ant Video Downloader have not updated their extension in some time, as if that is not a priority.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 moisPlease note that AVD recent release with included updates for YouTube was at Jan 24, 2023.
We have tested some random video from YouTube and all seems work fine for us.
Please try to clean your browser's cache, reinstall AVD extension and retry downloading.
If you still encounter any issues after this operations please contact to our support with more details: https://www.ant.com/support_form