Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14666793 de Firefox
1 788 notes
- Noté 1 sur 5par Zyler Zyzyx, il y a 8 joursYep, no more support. No more functionality. Do not waste you time.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Quinnie, il y a un moisAddon sometimes works, a lot of the time it does not download all videos (on any website that has video embedded). I have used many addons over the years, this seems to be a faulty one.
- Noté 5 sur 5par RaphaEL, il y a un moisIt's a pity that development has ended because there is no better add-on than Ant Video Downloader.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17818893 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisThis has always been a great addon, but over the passed few months it would randomly throw a "output file is missing or empty" error when downloading YT videos. However, the last week I haven't been able to download a single video. I've updated the native app as-well.
So, even though I know it's not the app and probably YT that's changed something, downloading doesn't work at all anymore.
- Noté 4 sur 5par leznis, il y a 3 moisThe algorithm works great - can download MPEG-DASH from various sites, and that's why I use it. I gave 4 stars because there is no progress bar, whatsoever. You don't know when the process is going to end. Also, when you close the browser, download cancels without a warning.