- par vkyf, il y a 10 moisNoté 4 sur 5I like the clean look and it works well for most part, like it has reload all tabs built-in, but it can't select group of tabs to bookmark, the original tab bar in firefox or tree style tabs can, yes u can bookmark all tabs but no selective, I hate the horizontal tabs bar on top, make my neck hurt to look up and down the tabs, my favorite is at bottom of window, but settle on the side with no choice.
- par Kjetil Torgrim Homme, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Works very well. Not sure if it is possible, but it would be nice if windows with only one tab hid the sidebar by default.
update: does not work in Android on my Cosmo Communicator. nothing is visible.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14777165 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5I was using Tab Kit 2nd Edition and very much liked it. With Version 52.0 it went obsolete, so I'm using this now, This is pretty nice, but a couple of things I'd like to see:
1. Resolution to hiding the horizontal tab bar.
2. A true autohide of the vertical tab bar that does not require Ctrl-Shift-V.
This is very nice anyway. Would be great to see these things as well.
- par orange, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5after loosing Tab Mix Plus i checked this. its good+works. for me the theme fonts are too small@the moment. and i like tree tabs option to save sessions (should be autosave as well)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13250313 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Pretty useless. There are still tabs at the top taking up room and I still have to go to the top to close a tab. The X on the side tabs don't work. I'm using Firefox 59.0.3.
*** Had my hand slapped for not reading the description. I read that a couple of weeks ago and forgot. I was in a bad mood because I coulnd't close the tab on the side, only at the top. Well, that's working today.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansYou need to read descriptions. It's technically impossible right now to hide the horizontal tab browser. Also this is not a bug tracker. If you don't provide more information I won't be able to reproduce your problem with the close button and won't be able to fix it. Report bugs on GitHub.
Update: Thanks for understanding and updating your review.
- par smuj, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Very nice. :)
Looking forward to future improvements as webextensions itself matures.
Found a minor bug. If I drag tabs from one window to another, they don't show up in the VTR sidebar.
Still very nice though! :)
One more minor thing: if you're viewing in Firefox's own Dark theme, the icon is barely visible in the toolbar.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13467028 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5is it possible to hide the tabs on the top of the browser? just like it did before firefox57. thanks!