Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 10018524 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is the best vertical tab extension that is undergoing active development and it properly hides the tabs in full screen mode. I frequently have close to 30 tabs open at a time and vertical tabs are essential in order to keep tab titles visible during my workflow. This the kind of extension that should be built into Firefox by default.
I hope that future updates will also allow users to modify theme colors to their liking. (For instance, I prefer the overall styling of the Darwin theme but I like the colors of the Dark theme much more.)
- par Gyzome, il y a 5 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is, so far, the only vertical tab bar solution that works with Firefox Developer Edition. It has support for dark themes (protip: in the add-on's settings, the Darwin theme goes best with FF Dev on Windows).
I like simple vertical tabs without trees or any of that shit. This add-on delivers perfectly. From what I can tell, the developer is also actively engaged on Github. Major recommendation!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6648216 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNoté 1 sur 5Tabs become big fields with very short text, because the text is cropped (to one line, doesn't flow to available space), and you probably want to keep the tab field rather small.
Also, when uninstalling stacks the original tabs vertically!! Though this is fixed by restarting FF.
- par gamerz651, il y a 5 ansNoté 1 sur 5absolutely nothing happens when i install this addon. tabs stay horizontal (even when disabling the theme). i uninstall it immediately and go back for tree style tab :( (which is not good because of its child tab system, but it can display tabs vertically...)
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 10089360 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNoté 5 sur 5The best vertical tabs extension! Works perfectly with FF45.0.2. Thanks dev, for looking into the bugs I found in previous versions :)
- par Alexander Schlarb, il y a 5 ansNoté 5 sur 5Does everything that Vertical Tabs should do and, as the first Vertical Tabs in the last five years, finally ships my fullscreen patches in a production release! Thanks Croydon!!!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11839912 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNoté 5 sur 5I tried a lot of other "tabs movers". They all try to be as universal as it possible. You can configure inside them dozens of features, while really required only one - just place tabs vertically.
This addon does the only thing I need from it, does it perfect, and it's perfect!
Maybe the only one feature missing: instead of using predefined themes it will be better to simple choose colors for tab text and background for active tab and all the rest of them.