Noté 4,2 sur 5
4,2 étoiles sur 5
- par foton, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Alternative to tree-stye tab for those who don't need all features of tree-style tab. Simple, space-efficient, good looking with some themes. But, doesn't show sound icon on tabs with playing music.
- par CrazyMika, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5great extension, better than official tab center, but when I hide title bar the min-max-close buttons overlay with menu button, can we move those button in toolbar?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12389751 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5This extension is very essential to Firefox, but now I don't have any title bar window, and the "toggle" is broken, if I disable the extension then the title bar appears correctly
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansPlease fill a new bug here: https://github.com/Croydon/vertical-tabs-reloaded/issues/new
and provide more information about your configuration, otherwise I can't reproduce this bug.
- par Chiburgen_XIII, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Nice, but...
I like when Tabbar on right and bookmark bar on the left.
Tree Style Tab can this, but have many not needed options.
This add-on cant make a bars on different sides.
- par dLeon, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Basically, I just want my tabs on the side. This addon fit the bill. No extra "et cetera" or any "et cetera". Not interfere with other Firefox built in features. Customize able shortcut for hide/unhide is a plus 1, never like auto hide.
- par methuzla, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5fyi
Unfortunately it kills addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/vertical-toolbar
I suppose that is not unexpected. (Can be recovered with settings by removing both & re-installing vertical-toolbar.)
In the brief time I tried vertical tabs reload (I had used it before), I was disappointed there is no auto-hide - although the pull-out is almost as good.
It confused me that I couldn't find the tab-close x with a small width, but perhaps that was my fault.
- par Scott, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Thank you to the developer! Not bad at all, but it could use two features that it is missing. First, like the one in TabKit 2, it needs a "Search" function to limit the display of tabs to those containing the entered text. I keep a lot of tabs open, and that would make it easier to locate, for example, my bank cards and other account logins and my VA medical center login when I need them, or particular YouTube videos. Secondly, again like TabKit 2, would be an option to right-click in the sidebar to access its configuration options.
These are not showstoppers, but it's why four stars instead of five. I would be more than happy to donate if these, or even just the Search feature, were implemented. Thanks again!
- par r.koegel, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Great Add-on! And I love the theme options. Shame it can't hide the title bar in windows 10, it's such a waste of space.
FYI, for those curious, it doesn't work yet with Multiprocess/e10s; even setting FF to force e10s doesn't work.
I'm really looking forward to being able to use multiprocess/e10s and a vertical tab add-on at the same time!
- par D j, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5When used with AIO sidebar an essential addon for me you can't choose to have tabs on right and sidebar on left or vice versa. No matter what setting they are both on the SAME side.
- par laceration , il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Been a couple of years at least since I got off vertical tabs. Revisiting the concept, there is now this new addon. This is the best Vertical Tab addon ever! Up until now no one has been able to do it right. Only very minor quibble is pinned tabs have text labels.
- par gamingexpert13, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Looks good, works with ColorfulTabs, Tab Mix Plus, and SessionSaver. It also hides during fullscreen videos.
But it doesn't work with Multiple Tab Handler... :/
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 10018524 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is the best vertical tab extension that is undergoing active development and it properly hides the tabs in full screen mode. I frequently have close to 30 tabs open at a time and vertical tabs are essential in order to keep tab titles visible during my workflow. This the kind of extension that should be built into Firefox by default.
I hope that future updates will also allow users to modify theme colors to their liking. (For instance, I prefer the overall styling of the Darwin theme but I like the colors of the Dark theme much more.)
- par Gyzome, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5This is, so far, the only vertical tab bar solution that works with Firefox Developer Edition. It has support for dark themes (protip: in the add-on's settings, the Darwin theme goes best with FF Dev on Windows).
I like simple vertical tabs without trees or any of that shit. This add-on delivers perfectly. From what I can tell, the developer is also actively engaged on Github. Major recommendation!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6648216 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5Tabs become big fields with very short text, because the text is cropped (to one line, doesn't flow to available space), and you probably want to keep the tab field rather small.
Also, when uninstalling stacks the original tabs vertically!! Though this is fixed by restarting FF.