Noté 4,3 sur 5
4,3 étoiles sur 5
- par LudaSmokva, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I can have tons of tabs open especially when researching, so I installed it a couple of months ago because I thought it might be useful. At first it felt a little weird to look to the right instead of the top, but it is now in my top-3 must have add-ons and easily my favourite 'optional' add-on.
I can now see more of my tabs, they are easier to read and move around. and if screenspace is an issue, you can easily adjust their width or toggle it to hide.
The themes are somewhat limited but completely acceptable. I would have liked the ability to customize 'active' tabs to some extent as I find the defaults a little too subtle for my taste, especially when I have a lot of tabs open and have to scroll. But if you combine it with tab mix plus, that ceases to be an issue. And I think I would rather have a 'light' add-on that simply does what it says really well than bog it down with too many options.
I also found a small compatibility issue and was really pleasantly surprised how quickly it was addressed. So I would urge people to file bug reports on github if they find an issue.
Congrats to developer on a really smart, common-sense, and well-developed add-on. I am really glad to read you will update it so it becomes compatible with FF57 as I honestly would not update FF if you didn't - that's how useful it is for me.
- par Sergey Vlasov, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5I will rather stop using Firefox than live without vertical tabs. Great job Mozilla on killing this extension, without providing a sufficient API replacement.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 5667990 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5I like the addon and I can't live without it. But I have to because switching tabs or even clicking on a link (especially on twitter) very often doesn't work properly. So I uninstalled it.
BTW: I'd like option to switch between left and top title bar, not left or nothing.
- par foton, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Alternative to tree-stye tab for those who don't need all features of tree-style tab. Simple, space-efficient, good looking with some themes. But, doesn't show sound icon on tabs with playing music.
- par CrazyMika, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5great extension, better than official tab center, but when I hide title bar the min-max-close buttons overlay with menu button, can we move those button in toolbar?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12389751 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5This extension is very essential to Firefox, but now I don't have any title bar window, and the "toggle" is broken, if I disable the extension then the title bar appears correctly
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansPlease fill a new bug here: https://github.com/Croydon/vertical-tabs-reloaded/issues/new
and provide more information about your configuration, otherwise I can't reproduce this bug.
- par Chiburgen_XIII, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Nice, but...
I like when Tabbar on right and bookmark bar on the left.
Tree Style Tab can this, but have many not needed options.
This add-on cant make a bars on different sides.
- par dLeon, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Basically, I just want my tabs on the side. This addon fit the bill. No extra "et cetera" or any "et cetera". Not interfere with other Firefox built in features. Customize able shortcut for hide/unhide is a plus 1, never like auto hide.
- par methuzla, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5fyi
Unfortunately it kills addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/vertical-toolbar
I suppose that is not unexpected. (Can be recovered with settings by removing both & re-installing vertical-toolbar.)
In the brief time I tried vertical tabs reload (I had used it before), I was disappointed there is no auto-hide - although the pull-out is almost as good.
It confused me that I couldn't find the tab-close x with a small width, but perhaps that was my fault.
- par Scott, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Thank you to the developer! Not bad at all, but it could use two features that it is missing. First, like the one in TabKit 2, it needs a "Search" function to limit the display of tabs to those containing the entered text. I keep a lot of tabs open, and that would make it easier to locate, for example, my bank cards and other account logins and my VA medical center login when I need them, or particular YouTube videos. Secondly, again like TabKit 2, would be an option to right-click in the sidebar to access its configuration options.
These are not showstoppers, but it's why four stars instead of five. I would be more than happy to donate if these, or even just the Search feature, were implemented. Thanks again!
- par r.koegel, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Great Add-on! And I love the theme options. Shame it can't hide the title bar in windows 10, it's such a waste of space.
FYI, for those curious, it doesn't work yet with Multiprocess/e10s; even setting FF to force e10s doesn't work.
I'm really looking forward to being able to use multiprocess/e10s and a vertical tab add-on at the same time!
- par D j, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5When used with AIO sidebar an essential addon for me you can't choose to have tabs on right and sidebar on left or vice versa. No matter what setting they are both on the SAME side.
- par laceration , il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Been a couple of years at least since I got off vertical tabs. Revisiting the concept, there is now this new addon. This is the best Vertical Tab addon ever! Up until now no one has been able to do it right. Only very minor quibble is pinned tabs have text labels.