Noté 4,3 sur 5
4,3 étoiles sur 5
- par AndyL964, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5Thank you for making this add-on! Although it does not have as great of a UI as compared to Tab Center Redux, it has many more options (and themes too!) and is more compact, therefore being able to display more tabs.
The developer's also quite on Github, having checked and labelled my feature request almost immediately.
Although it's been nearly half a year since this add-on has been updated (as of the time of writing), I'm looking forward towards the future development of this add-on!
- par Jamie, il y a 2 ansNoté 5 sur 5I've been using this for a few years now and it's excellent, thank you Croydon! There are only two things I would change about it if I could. One is the ability to have custom spacing between tabs. I'd also like to be able to get rid of the top panel that says "Vertical Tabs Reloaded". It just wastes screen space and has no purpose to me, if I want to change sidebars I always use keyboard shortcuts. I also find the small "VTR" icon annoying. It doesn't tie in with the elegant look of Firefox and actually reminds me of an unloaded graphic. It would be better just to have a simple icon like the "synced tabs" icon.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14174955 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5Very useful! Now that Tab Mix Plus isn't available, I'm using this. With a few more features, I might forget all about TMP!
- par chino, il y a 3 ansNoté 5 sur 5No VTR, no Firefox. Having my tabs neatly in a row to the right of my screen is a must for me. VTR does 95% of what a I consider essential for a vertical tabs manager to do. The missing 5 %? Ability to choose custom color for current/visited tab, and the means to customize the height of a tab. (I'd like to slim the down a couple of pixels. Will donate.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13250313 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Pretty useless. There are still tabs at the top taking up room and I still have to go to the top to close a tab. The X on the side tabs don't work. I'm using Firefox 59.0.3.
*** Had my hand slapped for not reading the description. I read that a couple of weeks ago and forgot. I was in a bad mood because I coulnd't close the tab on the side, only at the top. Well, that's working today.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansYou need to read descriptions. It's technically impossible right now to hide the horizontal tab browser. Also this is not a bug tracker. If you don't provide more information I won't be able to reproduce your problem with the close button and won't be able to fix it. Report bugs on GitHub.
Update: Thanks for understanding and updating your review.