- Noté 5 sur 5I love everything about it
- Noté 3 sur 5Good add-on but you can't change the way the tabs look, apart from four (not too good) preset "themes". Moreover, the "themes" override the tab text colours, so "unread", "unloaded" or "read" tabs look the same.
You can set an option to "underline" unread or "strikethrough" unloaded, but nothing more.
- Noté 2 sur 5Toolbar (new tab and settings) doesn't function, making this sidebar a non-replacement for default tab bar for purely GUI control.
- Noté 5 sur 5Works great! Firefox 60.3.0esr (64-bit).
- Noté 1 sur 5Totally awful plug-in.
I have around 45 pinned tabs. To my surprise I could not find any possibility to scroll down!! Wait, what?
Intuitively I held ctrl and scrolled my mouse wheel. And lo and behold there at the bottom appeared a scroll bar to see my other 100 tabs.
In return the entries became smaller and smaller. Almost unable to read. Really awful way of handling!
Nonetheless I had to read in github that its developer won't see a (quite comprehensible) reason to add "minnified" pinned tabs at the top of his "add-on", like Tree Tabs or Tree Style Tab effectively and successfully do!
I just can't understand this way of thinking.
For this move I would want to subtract the last star of this rating, if that would be possible.
Compact pinned tabs are space (and time) saving. And they are standard. Even in Firefox itself, so why ignore this favorable way of organizing tabs?! I can't understand.
I even showed it some of my developer friends and they could not understand it either!
VTR could be a nice plug-in, but at the moment it means too much effort to get the tabs right. So...nope.
I will stick to TST and Tree Tabs as their developer are more open to reason...
Maybe in the future...
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un an> Nonetheless I had to read in github that its developer won't see a (quite comprehensible) reason to add "minnified" pinned tabs at the top of his "add-on", like Tree Tabs or Tree Style Tab effectively and successfully do!
I don't know where you did read something like this. Minified pinned tabs are planned.
I would also recommend to comment on the respective GitHub issues so we can have a direct discussion.
- Noté 5 sur 5Thank you for making this add-on! Although it does not have as great of a UI as compared to Tab Center Redux, it has many more options (and themes too!) and is more compact, therefore being able to display more tabs.
The developer's also quite on Github, having checked and labelled my feature request almost immediately.
Although it's been nearly half a year since this add-on has been updated (as of the time of writing), I'm looking forward towards the future development of this add-on!
- Noté 5 sur 5nice
- Noté 5 sur 5REVEW
- Noté 5 sur 5I've been using this for a few years now and it's excellent, thank you Croydon! There are only two things I would change about it if I could. One is the ability to have custom spacing between tabs. I'd also like to be able to get rid of the top panel that says "Vertical Tabs Reloaded". It just wastes screen space and has no purpose to me, if I want to change sidebars I always use keyboard shortcuts. I also find the small "VTR" icon annoying. It doesn't tie in with the elegant look of Firefox and actually reminds me of an unloaded graphic. It would be better just to have a simple icon like the "synced tabs" icon.
- Noté 5 sur 5Easy to use and has everything most people need. Great Job!
- Noté 5 sur 5Very useful! Now that Tab Mix Plus isn't available, I'm using this. With a few more features, I might forget all about TMP!