Noté 2 sur 5par McVitas, il y a 2 ans
FOUND A BUG! Devs please fix this as this is really annoying! When I open new tab and close it, it does not activate THE PREVIOUS tab, but rather next tab below the one closed! Imagine I google something and keep opening and closing results in new tabs. All the time I need to manually switch back to my google results. Very frustrating.
VTR should not influence the tab switching behaviour of Firefox at all. Please make sure to test if this behaviour comes actually from your Firefox. If not, please fill a bug on GitHub.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14520466 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisExcellent add-on, thanks for the hard work! You cannot set font size and spacing, but the feather theme is very condensed and I like that. I hope this is going to be available on Chrome at some point.
A couple of suggestions:
1) remove the dividers among items, they add weight and are not needed. UI will look better without.
2) I like to keep the panel on the right hand side. When many tabs are opened and a scroll bar appears, it's quite difficult to hit the delete icon. I suggest to make the target area larger.
- Noté 4 sur 5par R.I.P. IE, il y a 5 moisGood, and (unlike some others)
has a close button for the tabs and
an option menu.
But, settings can't be changed in Private mode
and there's no simple button to switch
between bright/dark mode..
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17268707 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisI used to love this but now it has a gear settings icon on top of the tabs with no apparent way to hide that.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Sean, il y a un anBeen using this for a week or so. Very nice. Would love if you could add Firefox container options to the context menu when you right click on a tab, i.e., "open in another container...". Thanks!
- Noté 5 sur 5par grebulon, il y a un anThis is very useful. I hide the top tab bar with a userChrome hack and just use this addon. I like the compactness of the tab bar.
What I miss is support for container tabs - VTR doesn't show the container color and doesn't have the menu to move tabs into containers.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Misha, il y a 2 ansJust installed it and Wow! It is reacting to clicks much faster than Tree Style Tabs. Does not seem to require too broad permissions. Does not come with attempt to show tabs in tree which I anyway disabled whenever I could. Just seems to do well what it should do.
I hope that Firefox stops leaking memory like crazy as it used to do with TST.
I wish it also had bright color theme with less intense colors.
- Noté 3 sur 5par BelgarathFTW, il y a 2 ansNot really a review, just a question on the add on. Is it possible to move the vertical tabs to the opposite side of the screen?You find such an option in the drop-down of the sidebar. See also https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
I would prefer it if you don't use reviews for questions anymore as this isn't the right place for it. Either use GitHub issues for this or use these ways: https://github.com/Croydon/vertical-tabs-reloaded#contact
- Noté 4 sur 5par vkyf, il y a 2 ansI like the clean look and it works well for most part, like it has reload all tabs built-in, but it can't select group of tabs to bookmark, the original tab bar in firefox or tree style tabs can, yes u can bookmark all tabs but no selective, I hate the horizontal tabs bar on top, make my neck hurt to look up and down the tabs, my favorite is at bottom of window, but settle on the side with no choice.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Matthew Fass, il y a 2 ansI just started using VTR today and find it clean, unobtrusive and easy to use and works well with the native Firefox sidebar. I think it will become my fave tabs manager very quickly.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14190765 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI use macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and I can't hide horizontal tabs; without this feature the extension is much less useful.Please have a look in the add-on description, which second sentence is literally:
The default horizontal tab browser can't be hidden right now, that's a limitation in Firefox itself:
There is nothing that I can do about it.