- par Sean, il y a 3 moisNoté 4 sur 5Been using this for a week or so. Very nice. Would love if you could add Firefox container options to the context menu when you right click on a tab, i.e., "open in another container...". Thanks!
- par grebulon, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5This is very useful. I hide the top tab bar with a userChrome hack and just use this addon. I like the compactness of the tab bar.
What I miss is support for container tabs - VTR doesn't show the container color and doesn't have the menu to move tabs into containers.
- par Misha, il y a 10 moisNoté 5 sur 5Just installed it and Wow! It is reacting to clicks much faster than Tree Style Tabs. Does not seem to require too broad permissions. Does not come with attempt to show tabs in tree which I anyway disabled whenever I could. Just seems to do well what it should do.
I hope that Firefox stops leaking memory like crazy as it used to do with TST.
I wish it also had bright color theme with less intense colors.
- par BelgarathFTW, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5Not really a review, just a question on the add on. Is it possible to move the vertical tabs to the opposite side of the screen?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 10 moisYou find such an option in the drop-down of the sidebar. See also https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
I would prefer it if you don't use reviews for questions anymore as this isn't the right place for it. Either use GitHub issues for this or use these ways: https://github.com/Croydon/vertical-tabs-reloaded#contact
- par vkyf, il y a un anNoté 4 sur 5I like the clean look and it works well for most part, like it has reload all tabs built-in, but it can't select group of tabs to bookmark, the original tab bar in firefox or tree style tabs can, yes u can bookmark all tabs but no selective, I hate the horizontal tabs bar on top, make my neck hurt to look up and down the tabs, my favorite is at bottom of window, but settle on the side with no choice.
- par Matthew Fass, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5I just started using VTR today and find it clean, unobtrusive and easy to use and works well with the native Firefox sidebar. I think it will become my fave tabs manager very quickly.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14190765 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5I use macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and I can't hide horizontal tabs; without this feature the extension is much less useful.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansPlease have a look in the add-on description, which second sentence is literally:
The default horizontal tab browser can't be hidden right now, that's a limitation in Firefox itself:
There is nothing that I can do about it.
- par McVitas, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5FOUND A BUG! Devs please fix this as this is really annoying! When I open new tab and close it, it does not activate THE PREVIOUS tab, but rather next tab below the one closed! Imagine I google something and keep opening and closing results in new tabs. All the time I need to manually switch back to my google results. Very frustrating.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansVTR should not influence the tab switching behaviour of Firefox at all. Please make sure to test if this behaviour comes actually from your Firefox. If not, please fill a bug on GitHub.
- par Marcus Aurelius, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5The latest version no longer allows me to simply cycle through my tabs. Instead, a very limited switcher appears. Very, very annoying. And switching back to the previous tab with shift+tab now opens a menu of tabs instead. That's a deal-breaker. I'm removing this annoyance, and looking for a solution that isn't trying to be so 'cool', or trying to be too much more than just a way of listing my tabs on the right. Why did you do this to me?
- par Kjetil Torgrim Homme, il y a 2 ansNoté 4 sur 5Works very well. Not sure if it is possible, but it would be nice if windows with only one tab hid the sidebar by default.
update: does not work in Android on my Cosmo Communicator. nothing is visible.