- Noté 2 sur 5par eriohm, il y a 2 moisThe amount of issues I'm having is really annoying. I really can't recommend friends and family to use uBlock since they are not tech savvy and have no idea what to do when a website breaks because of it.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14528670 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisRecent update has broken many sites. For example, thegatewaypundit will not display disqus commenting with ublock enabled. Used to be a great blocker, now I need to find something else that doesn't break half the sites I visit. Also there is no easy way to post bugs or problems.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17131595 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisI would have sworn by this a while ago, but when I cannot see whatever page I want to be looking at because the addon has blocked everything, it is defeating the purpose. It gets turned off more than used currently.
- Noté 2 sur 5par James E. LaBarre, il y a 3 moisThis extension is pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to customize. You can't fine-tune how it filters a site (the list is there, but you can't actually het it to *CHANGE* the filtering). Try to whitelist a site? Npope, doesn't want to do that. Want to temporarily exclude a site from filtering? HA!!! Absolutely you can't do THAT. I'm giving up on this one, it makes the browser experience WORSE rather than better.
- Noté 2 sur 5par jeff, il y a 5 moisit creates problems with pages loading, makes pages sluggish and unpresponsive, when using this extension / add on, my firefox pages were loading slower than without it. perhaps im doing something ' wrong' - but i dont think so.....
- Noté 2 sur 5par Michael Alan, il y a 5 moisUblock Origin used to work very well. However, now,
Ublock Origin is causing my Firefox browser to crash. This needs to be fixed. I am using the latest update of Ublock Origin and Firefox is still crashing.
- Noté 2 sur 5par seraph724, il y a 9 moisI saw this highly recommended on a few web sites but it didn't work for me. It wouldn't let me log into my grocery store to order groceries which isn't exactly something I can just forego. I tried to add the store site as a trusted site but still no luck. The only way I could login was to disable this extension. It was this app or food. I chose food.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17650736 de Firefox, il y a un an最新バージョン 1.45.0にバグあり
バージョン 1.44.4からバージョン 1.45.0にアップデートしたところYahoo!JAPANの広告が一部復活し、MyFilterに何度追加してもブロックできなくなったため、削除してバージョン 1.44.4に戻して使用中。問題なく機能しています。このアドオンの自動更新の停止を推奨。バージョン1.45.0の次のバージョンに期待。
- Noté 2 sur 5par Yeko, il y a un anUsed to be great but degraded to useless. When I began to use it years ago it worked and actually blocked elements. Now, I block an element, but it comes back. I re-block it, and it comes back. I reload the page, and it is gone... until I re-visit the page by normal browsing, and the element appears again. And I am specifically not talking about elements with randomly-generated name/ID tags! I am talking about the exact same element with the same ID.
This addon has become infuriating: it does not block that which I want blocked but it blocks that I want to not be blocked. It is an unmanageable mess now. I have to turn it off completely on Monster, LinkedIn, and a growing list of sites because it completely breaks them, without any blocking set up for them.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Ben, il y a un anI've been using this a long time and it worked great....well maybe. Maybe it was causing my issues I had with FF. But one thing that continued to get worse, it won't let you turn it off. Not without a battle. You turn it off and it will turn itself back on. When it first started it would only take like twice to get it off, but now it took a good 10-15 tries to get it to stay off. I'm about to say goodbye this add-on.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14783707 de Firefox, il y a un anuBlock Origin works, but when I watch videos on YouTube they keep loading, I deactivate the blocker and the videos are seen again, I only have this inconvenience with Mozilla, since with the other browsers such as Opera, Brave and Chrome it works correctly.
I hope they can solve it soon, greetings.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17419782 de Firefox, il y a un anIt is strange i hide video on You-tube, yet this ext. blocks me from telling me why? i wanna tell them cause they keep repeating Video in list. TY
- Noté 2 sur 5par Angry Bird, il y a un anAfter the newest update (15 june 22) Ublock doesn't work on all sites, it was working before plus in some movies I see now ads (not yt) looks like is an firefox own problem the same settings with ublock origin on opera works perfect. i am thinking its time to change the browser!