Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur les modules Firefox.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
User Agent Switcher 1.0.7 Compatible avec Firefox 57 et versions supérieures
Outre passer la chaîne User-Agent du navigateur
À propos de ce module
Pretending to be a different browser can be useful in a number of different situations:
- Some web pages require you to log in or buy a subscription to view their content, but give full read access to search engines.
- Some web pages determine whether you're using a mobile or desktop browser based on your user-agent.
- Some web pages require you to use a specific browser to access their site.
- And potentially more…
Note that your browser will not magically morph into a different piece of software just because it's pretending to be some other software. If a web site locks you out because your browser does not support a feature they require then changing the User-Agent will not make any difference.
* Also changes
Compatibility with “User Agent Overrider”
This extension is the successor in spirit of User Agent Overrider by muzuiget for FireFox 57+ and its text preference mode is compatible with the preferences of that extension.
If you wish to migrate your preferences from that extension, then please proceed as follows:
- If you have not done so already, install this extension by clicking on the ”Add to Firefoxµ-button above.
- Open Extensions view from the left-hand side of the Add-ons Manager (
- Find the User Agent Overrider (Overrider not Switcher) extension in the list towards the right and click on its Preferences button.
- A new dialog with User Agent Overrider's preferences should appear:
- Select all text in that dialog and copy it to your clipboard.
- Close the dialog – you should be back in the Add-ons Manager.
- Now find User Agent Switcher in the list and click its Preferences button.
- The content of the Add-ons Manager should change and you should see some stuff regarding User Agent Switcher – including a tabular list of all of its current entries.
- Click on the Switch to Text Mode link towards the bottom – a text field, similar to that of the User Agent Overrider settings, should appear instead of the table.
- Remove all text in that text field and paste your previous configuration instead.
- Done! – You can now remove User Agent Overrider.
Translating “User Agent Switcher” to a new language
Any help in translating this extension is greatly appreciated! To do so, simply visit our project on the WebLate hosted instance, create an account and either select an existing language or add a new one to get going. Thanks for helping out!
(Alternatively you may submit a merge request on GitLab with the updated translation files or send me the translations using the “Support E-mail”-Address.)
Found a bug or want a new feature? Please use the GitLab issue tracker to submit these instead of just mentioning them as part of your reviews. This way it becomes much easier for me to keep track of reported issues and get back to you if additional information is needed to help you.
Watching it work
If you want to watch User Agent Switcher work, there are a few things you could try:
- Use a web service (such as WhatIsMyUserAgent.net or UserAgentString.com) to see your currently sent User-Agent header.
- Use the built-in Network Analyzer (Ctrl-Shift-Q) to view the User-Agent header.
navigator.userAgentinto the Scripting Console (Ctrl-Shift-K) to view the client-side User-Agent value.
- Allow grouping User-Agent entries by category
- Time-based random User-Agent switching
- Contents of the popup menu are now fully synchronized with the extension storage data
- Seldomly used User-Agent categories can be collapsed to save space
- Some bug fixes
- Translation updates:
- Czech (Michal Čihař)
- German (Alexander Schlarb)
- Russian (Maxim Lysenko)
- Serbian (Марко М. Костић)
- Turkish (monolifed)