Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13505945 de Firefox
Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13505945 de Firefox, il y a un an
It doesn't intercept browser download hence the multi-thread download isn't so easy to use
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17886108 de Firefox, il y a un moisÇok güzel bir uygulama.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Otob Nitro, il y a un moisGreat add-on. Especially useful when freaking IDM shows that annoying protected sh!t popup...
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12812696 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisDoesn't work for me on YouTube. Only downloads a file under 2 mb named "unkown". Context menu click says no files are available. Works from toolbar, but doesn't download the video. On Windows 10 64bit with newest Firefox.
- Noté 4 sur 5par skent, il y a 2 moisBadge icon does not show download progress until you click on it.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Yep, il y a 2 moisThis add on has a serious issue and needs to be fixed. I am having to double click on everything link bookmarks, clicking on anything on web pages. It seems this add on is taking focus off when I am surfing the web. As soon as I disable it, the problem goes away and it started happening the moment I used this add on. Example: If I click on a bookmark, I often have to press it two times to make it work. The same for clicking through anything on pages. This add on is clearly the problem. Can you please fix the Focus problem issue.
- Noté 1 sur 5par dooka, il y a 3 moisWhat multi-threading? there hasn't been any available in years. Completely worthless