AMO a été refait de fond en comble, vous voulez y jeter un œil ?Fermer
Méfiez-vous des anciennes versions !
Ces versions sont affichées pour informations et à titre d’essais. Vous devriez toujours utiliser la dernière version d’un module.
- Never group single orphan tab (regression on 2.4.2)
- Keep group tabs open after restart of Firefox and reload/update of TST itself. (regression: group tabs were unexpectedly lost on such cases, at 2.4.x.)
- Add ability to group new tabs opened from pinned tabs automatically.
- Fix regressions around SVG icons and throbber's animation on the simulation mode.
- Don't attach newly opened tab at the end of the tab bar to the previous tab.
- Optimize tree restoration with cache. If you see broken tree from cache, please deactivate this feature by the checkbox under "Debug mode" in Tree Style Tab's configurations.
- Use SVG icons for closeboxes, "New Tab" button, and sound playing indicator. However, due to the Bug 1377302 and 1421329, it is just a simulation and requires more CPU. If you want to reduce CPU usage, you need to activate
about:configand deactivate the simulation by the checkbox under "Debug mode" in Tree Style Tab's configurations.
- Use system color instead Photon color scheme on Linux by default, on Plain, Flat, Vertigo, and Mixed theme.
- Add new theme "Hight Contrast" based on system color on any platform. (contributed by actionless, thanks!)
- Remove "Flat" theme. It was quite similar to "Plain".
- On "Plain" and similar themes, show top border of the tab bar only when there is any pinned tab.
- Keep tab's "unread" state after reloading of the sidebar.
- Reduce needless requests for tab icons. (contributed by UENO Katsuhiro, thanks!)
- Apply extra margin for overlay-scrollbar on macOS only for overflow tab bar.
- Title editor and checkbox to toggle "temporary" status are avialable on group tabs.
- Group tab won't be closed automatically if it is not marked as "temporary".
- Don't detach tab from window if it is dropped onto the bookmarks toolbar.
- Don't output log for keyboard events.
- Show scrollbar like narrowed by default, on Windows and Linux.
- Add extra space for overlay-scrollbar on macOS.
- Don't expand tree when the Shift key is pressed/released while tab switching by Ctrl-Tab/Ctrl-Shift-Tab.
- Add ability to prevent control for focusing of tabs when the current tab is focused.
- Discard accidentally restored tab automatically, on Firefox 58 and later.
about:privatebrowsingas a new blank tab, in the private browsing mode.
- Always expand tree when a child is manually attached to a parent tab.
- Open new sibling tab at correct position for root level tab.
- Place attached tab to natural position more correctly.
- Detach tab from window more easily by drag and drop to outside of the window. In old versions, it was done if you move the mouse just left or right.
- Restore selection of the first tab after opened new tabs are automatically grouped.
- Restore tree structure from sessions more quickly for "Restore Previous Session".
- Add ability to inherit container (contextual identity) from its parent tab to newly opened child tabs.
- Add "Default" to the list of selectable containers, when container inheritance is activated.
- Allow to bookmark all tabs from the fake context menu. (regression)
- Cleanup tab element for closed tabs correctly. (regression)
- Calculate size of elements more correctly. (regression)
- Animation of throbber is now synchronized correctly on Firefox 57. (Many thanks to Lej77!)
- Recolor "Plain", "Flat", "Vertigo", "Mixed", and the startup page based on the color scheme of Firefox's default Photon theme.
- Recolor "Plain Dark" based on the color scheme of Firefox's builtin "Dark" theme.
- Use more larger closebox on macOS.
- Hide container selector on the new tab button by default.
- Add "No Decoration" theme as the base for customization.
- Use white icon for the toolbar button on the "Dark" theme.
- Disallow zooming of the sidebar contents by default. You can re-activate the old behavior by setting
truein the debug mode.
- Notify both mousedown and mouseup for other addons via API.
- Handle middle-click on the new tab button correctly even if any other addon listens click events on the tab bar.
- Add zh_TW locale (by lycsjm, thanks!)
- Fix performance regression for many numbers of tabs, on 2.2.10.
- Some permissions are now optional.
- Open plain text dropped onto the sidebar as a URI, if it seems to be formed like a host name.
- Tabs reopened by Firefox Multi-Account Containers are treated as replacement of the original tab, if possible.
- While switching tabs by keyboard shortuts, staying on a collapsed tree expands the tree automatically.
- Add more descriptions and links from the configurations.
- Fix wrong tab focus when there are only tow child tabs and the last one is active and closed.
- Add ability to deactivate auto-attaching of tabs.
- Don't apply indent for pinned tabs.
- Don't close initial message tab automatically.
- Reduce width of elipsis for cropped long title of tabs.
- Close collapsed tree without expansion animation correctly. (regression)
- Update internal order of child tabs correctly, when they are just rearranged. (regression)
- Don't shrink close button for indented tabs, on the "Sidebar" skin.
- Apply theme color for each window.
- Skip collapsed tabs for focus switching via Ctrl-Tab/Ctrl-Shift-Tab. But there are some restrictions.
- Isolate from unimplemented feature on Firefox 57.
- Add new APIs to work with other addons, especially Multiple Tab Handler.
- Tabs are opened in correct order when new child tab is attached as a top of existing children. (regression)
- Introduce new option to operate a parent tab just as a solo tab, by operations outside of the sidebar.
- Fix some odd behaviors around an window separated from another existing window. (regression)
- Optimize initialization, retrieving tab relations based on tree, and collapsing/expanding of tree.
- Keep tabs indented after deep level tab is closed. (regression)
- Link to instruction to migrate session information.
- Optimize animation to collapse/expand tree.
- Collapse other auto-expanded tree when new tree is created. (regression)
- Dummy group tab now accept tab title specified without
- Import tree from migration data correctly, including their URIs.
- Better handling of restored tabs.
- Better handling of new tab opened by Ctrl-T.
- Redirect legacy
about:treestyletab-groupURI to new
- Don't break tree when a member tab of the last tree is promoted by dropping below a paranet tab.
- Detect copy action for dragging correctly. (regression)
- Detect sidebar's open/close status more correctly again. (regression)
- Open tab as independent correctly based on configurations, for duplicated tabs.
- Move descendant tabs to the new window also by the "Move to New Window" command.
- Disallow to drop tab onto scrollbar.
- Keep tabs discarded after moved by "Move to New Window".
- Move tree to new window more safely from fake context menu.
- Close only right (below) tabs in the window correctly.
- Specify background color for dummy group tab.
- Accept tab ids changed by moving between windows, for API's input.
- Better tree restoration for restored sessions.
- Allow to open new active child tab under a parent tab which is internally collapsed. (regression on 2.0.3)
- Restore collapsed/expanded state of tree after crash recovery, if possible.
tabs.Tab.openerTabIdof each tab is now updated based on tree structure, for other addons.
- Tabs with updated
tabs.Tab.openerTabIdare now automatically attached to the opener's tree. (Due to the bug 1409262, updated relation is not applied immediately.)
- Scroll to the focused tab correctly, when it is focued by Firefox's
- Restore tree for tabs restored from crash, if possible.
- The tab bar is scrolled to newly attached child tab prior to its parent, if the parent is already out of the viewport.
- Animation effect for completely loaded tab won't be applied again and again for already loaded tabs anymore.
- Clicking on the tab bar itself is now cancelable by other addons. If any addon returns
truefor the notified message with the type
tabbar-clicked, TST's default behavior (open new tab) is canceled.
- Apply macOS specific behavior on macOS correctly.
- The current tab is never scrolled out when a new tab is opened and the tab bar turned to "overflow" mode.
- Never show blue gradient for notification when the window is resized.
- Tree structure is restored when Firefox is started with some extra URLs (or files.)
- Sidebar UI is now rendered with the system font for message boxes (same to Firefox's tabs).
- "Max level of indentation" config works more correctly (including
- Focus redirection for closing current tab works more correctly.
- "Close Other Tabs" command in the fake context menu don't close pinned tabs anymore.
- Click actions on fake context menu items now work only on certain correct cases.
- The fake context menu is shown on the correct timing same to native context menu on the platform.
- Last scroll position of the tab bar is now restored.
- TST sidebar's initialization process is optimized and now it is opened more quickly.
- Add a new option to activate behaviors around tree when TST's sidebar is not shwon. The option is activated by default now.
- Tabs opened at startup (like "Home" with multiple URLs) aren't grouped anymroe. The maximum delay to detect "opened on startup" is customizable and it is 500msec by default.
- Sound indicator icon is correctly updated for changes. (regression on 2.0.2)
- "New Tab" button in the sidebar opens new next sibling tab correctly (if you configured).
- Collapse/expand tree by changing focus and closing current tab more correctly.
- Collapsed/expanded state of tree is restored more correctly.
- Infinitely animation throbbers are gone.
- Restore closed tabs with previous tree strucutre more correctly.
- Restoring of closed duplicated tabs unexpectedly broke tree structure.
- Too narrow height of tabs is corrected for the "Metal" theme.
- Tabs moved next to collapsed tree by Firefox or other addons won't be attached to the collapsed tree anymore.
- Invalid middle click (the mouse is moved out before mouseup) is correctly ignored for "close the tab" on a tab and "open new tab" on blank area.
- Focusing and positioning of duplicated/restored tabs are processed more correctly.
- Ghost tabs won't be produced anymore from tabs closed after opened immediately.
- Select tab immediately when mousedown event is fired on a tab, like legacy TST.
- Use more suitable term "end" instead of "last" for labels of some configurations.
- New tabs opened at the end of the tab bar is now completely shown (if possible) when the tab bar turns into "overflow" mode by the opened tab.
pingAPI to check TST's living status from other addons is now available.
- Tabs gotten with
get-treeAPI now have correct
- Open new tab by middle click on the blank area, like Firefox does.
- Synchronize animation of throbbers, like Firefox does.
- Apply "burst" animation for completely loaded tabs, like Firefox does.
- Show fake context menu with the system font for menu items.
- Process fake context menu commands correctly when the menu is opened on non-tab area.
- Fix invisible throbber on active tab with some themes.
- Open new tab as next sibling without breaking tree, when the current tab is a root tab.
- Group tabs by a dummy tab correctly on secondary and later windows.
- Don't open needless group tab in a rest window when another window is closed.
- Don't highlight unread pinned tabs when they are not faviconized.
- Respect Frirefox's behavior of
browser.tabs.selectOwnerOnClosemore correctly. Now the "owner" tab is focused when the current tab is closed. You need to disable the option via
about:configif you hope TST to control focusing of tabs completely.
- Don't create recursively grouped tabs from newly opened tabs.
- New APIs to override the wheel scrolling behavior are now available.
- Updated zh-CN locale by YFdyh000, thanks!
- "Middle click to close tab" behavior becomes same to Firefox's one (closed on mouseup).
- "Dragging" appearance of tabs are correctly cleared when the dragging is canceled.
- Tabs were too easily detached from the window by drag and drop of a tab onto itself. Now dropping of a tab onto itself is simply ignored.
- Fix missing translation in Japanese locale.
- Fix too large padding in tabs in the "Sidebar" theme (by Niklas Hambüchen. Thanks!)
- The option to control positioning of tabs opened by "New Tab" command is now applied for tabs opened by keyboard shortcut Ctrl-T (⌘-T), if they are opened with the URL "about:newtab". (But there are some problems. See also technical details.)
- "Open as next sibling" choice for options to control new tab position works more correctly.
- Focusing of tabs is controlled more correctly for closing current tab.
- "Move Tab to New Window" in the sidebar context menu works correctly.
- Reduce CPU usage for throbber animation.
- WhatsApp Web tabs were unexpectedly eats CPU resource.
- Last effective icons are restored correctly after restart, for some websites including WhatsApp Web.
- Tabs are updated more correctly by events. For example, view-source tabs are shown with correct title more certainly.
- Restore tree structure when a parent tab is restored after it was replaced with a group tab.
- All collapsed descendant tabs are now shown in the tooltip.
- An announcement message is shown automatically, when TST is updated from legacy version to 2.x or later.
- Now pinned tabs are easily unfaviconized. (A new checkbox is added in TST's configurations.)
- Rebuilt on WebExtensions.
- Tree Style Tab's configurations and tree information are now exportable, as a migration assistance for Firefox 57 and later. See the "Advanced" section in the configuration dialog.
- Tree restoration on the startup or restored window is just triggered by SSWindowReady now. TST don't wait SSTabRestoring event anymore.
- Fix too frequently redrawing of the tab bar by any animation effect in Firefox's toolbar.
- Tab bar position is updated after visibility of a toolbar is changed with animation effect.
- Initialize itself correctly on lately versions of Firefox.
- Duplicated bookmarks won't be created.
- "ru" locale is updated by Infocatcher. Thanks!
- "fr-FR" locale is updated by AxlMun. Thanks!
- Works on Nightly 56.0a1.
- Allow to drop multiple local files to the tab bar, on Firefox 52 and later.
- Scroll to a newly opened tab if possible.
- Load a URI in an existing tab when it is dropped into the content area. (New tabs were wrongly opened by such operations.)
- Refresh tab bar correctly when any new notification appears.
- Support "Compact Dark" theme on Firefox 53 and later.
- Open tabs from middle-clicked items in "Synced Tabs" sidebar as new root tabs.
- Support contextual tabs on Firefox 54 and later.
- Works on lately Firefox versions. (Tested on Nightly 55.0a1.)
- Drop support for Firefox 51 and older versions.
- Introduce a new choice "No control" as the position of new child tabs. If you choose the option, new child tabs from links will be opened like Firefox's default behavior.
- Introduce a new choice "Click" as an action to show shrunken/collapsed tab bar.
- Treat child tabs opened by the preference
- Fix broken configuration UI for the "auto hide delay".
- The position of the tab bar is now changable again by drag and drop.
- Collapse the dragged tree while dragging. The experimental "shrink" behavior in the previous release was removed.
- Open new blank tab as next sibling tab correctly, even if the current tab is in a last tree.
- Restore children tabs correctly when a parent tab is restored by "undo close tab" command.
- Fix visual erros in the "Vertigo" skin.
- Avoid fingerprinting by website authors.
- Added Greek translation by Vangelis Skarmoutsos. Thanks!
- Known issue: opened or expanded tabs sometimes stay invisible until you move the mouse cursor on it, due to Firefox 52's bug. This doesn't happen on Firefox 53 and later. Simple workaround is disabling of tab animations by
- New background tabs are opened correctly. (The first opened tab was opened in the foreground unexpectedly.)
- Shrink other dragged tabs while dragging. (experimental feature)
- Better handling of "Tabs in Titlebar" feature of Firefox itself.
- Open new tab as a next sibling morecorrectly.
- Better styling of tabs with the "Metal" skin on macOS (OS X). (Many thanks to Andrew Shu! patch 1, patch 2)
- Show microphone icon on Nightly 51.0a1 in pinned tabs correctly.
- Isolate from old libraries and old unrecommended methods.