- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17239257 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisI am extremely pleased with this add-on. I have one bigger complaint that might be worth looking into - it works well on all websites except youtube. When I have the sidebar open, it cuts off part of the youtube website - for example in opened video, I can't view the first letter of the title or profile pictures of commenters.
- Noté 5 sur 5par yoyo12, il y a 7 moisGreat extension. It really helped me browse the web more organized and I can switch to multiple tabs more quickly.
It had a really good impact on my productivity and the add-ons for this extensions are also great.
- Noté 4 sur 5par 星河, il y a 7 moisI would like to make one suggestion for improvement:It doesn't make sense that among the links opened in a newly opened tab, the last opened link is automatically listed at the end. Because the last page you open is definitely the one you want to see most, and this extension automatically takes the last page you open at the end, so it's a step of moving the mouse. The correct way to open a link is to open it near the "parent" tab, which is to the right of the "parent" tab. The first link opened from the "parent" tab should be at the end, which is much better.
- Noté 5 sur 5par mico, il y a 7 moisreminds me of edge vertical tabs; great accompaniment to Simple Tab Groups; one for having a sleek way to navigate tabs (Tree Style Tab) and the other to categorize sets of tabs for particular workflows (Simple Tab Groups)
thanks for the extension, Piro!
review by: mico laurente ⭐️.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Nugget, il y a 8 moismy absolute favorite extension of all time. the best. the pinnacle of browser customization.
ever since i first found this extension years ago, it has been my total favorite. how can you go back to tabs-on-top after experiencing this?
i can read all the tab names clearly. i can put them in groups and collapse/expand them. i can move them around more easily than when they're on top - and handle overflow better.
thanks so much for making and maintaining this extension- i've been using it for years now.
(fun fact: it took chrome 14 years to add one of the most basic UI building blocks to its browser: the sidebar. and for that reason, chrome could not have nice things like this for such a long time. why the weird fixation with using tabs as the main UI element? who knows. it sucked. tab management extensions sucked. now, they can catch up to firefox circa 2017.)