- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13760452 de Firefox, il y a 4 ans長らく愛用させて頂いてます。
- Noté 4 sur 5par robsku, il y a 4 ansNOTE THIS EDIT: I just noticed configuring TST and following it's advice of changing configuratin 'browser.tabs.multiselect' to true, but it didn't exist! This is 77.0.1 64-bit Linux version and that option didn't exists - I added it, but as it was not there to begin with, I doubt it will be of any help that I added it... Advice?
-- EDIT END --
Awesome! I used to love an old legacy add-on called Tab Mix Plus, which really is an awesome add-on for the tab bar, but now I love the tab tree much more - it's also specifically nice with small netbooks, like my Acer Aspire One D270 (old, I know, but still works marvels if not put under too heavy strain), that have a widescreen display and very low vertical resolution - you can hide the sidebar if you need to, although most of the time it's not a problem, and you save the height of the tab bar in vertical resolution available to show the actual page. With such small displays it really does matter a lot.
Edit: Many people are complaining about the lack of search function. I'm not sure what exactly they mean, I'm completely satisfied with being able to search tabs using the location bar - you can enable this from FireFox settings. However maybe a search function that only shows the matching tabs (and the tab-tree they are part of) in the sidebar - when it's empty it would show them all. I can't think of another way they mean, but I'm really fully content with searching for the tab using location bar anyway :)
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12982624 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansIt's a must-to-have!
Would it be possible to add an optional vertical scroll bar? Or a way to speed up scrolling using the mouse wheel (w/ a key modifier), at least? It may take ages to scroll from bottom to top tabs when there's a lot of tabs.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Philip Oakley, il y a 4 ansInitial testing is good. On first install, it doesn't look like to captures the current tree-state of the open tabs (may be my setup?).
Still to see if closing a tab in the intermediate tab stack loses the tab connections (may need 'Tab flip for Tree Style Tab'?).
Have tried the closing of an intermediate tab and it shrinks the tree, rather than remembering the call stack.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Xaver106, il y a 4 ansExtremely helpfull Add-on. Helps in any kind of research or just by sorting the 20 tabs you have open. The only thing that is missing, is the option to save tabs with the hirachie. That would be super helpfull, if you want to continue your research later.