- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12982624 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansIt's a must-to-have!
Would it be possible to add an optional vertical scroll bar? Or a way to speed up scrolling using the mouse wheel (w/ a key modifier), at least? It may take ages to scroll from bottom to top tabs when there's a lot of tabs.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Philip Oakley, il y a 3 ansInitial testing is good. On first install, it doesn't look like to captures the current tree-state of the open tabs (may be my setup?).
Still to see if closing a tab in the intermediate tab stack loses the tab connections (may need 'Tab flip for Tree Style Tab'?).
Have tried the closing of an intermediate tab and it shrinks the tree, rather than remembering the call stack.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Xaver106, il y a 3 ansExtremely helpfull Add-on. Helps in any kind of research or just by sorting the 20 tabs you have open. The only thing that is missing, is the option to save tabs with the hirachie. That would be super helpfull, if you want to continue your research later.
- Noté 4 sur 5par snowhitemint, il y a 3 ansGANZ WICHTIG: Ich möchte die Tab-Leiste schmaler ziehen, aber das geht leider nicht. Ich würde es gerne so schmal ziehen, dass man nur die Symbole sieht und Lautsprecher.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14637449 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansA must have extension. 4-stars because of some features I would like to have:
* navigate to tab group instead of individual tabs with Ctrl + (number)
* renaming tab group
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15118888 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansreally cool addon but i really hate how it opens a new window all the time and i do no know how to turn that option off. it also takes up a lot of space on the screen.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15074476 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansThis plugin is fantastic and I really really like it!
There's one change I'd like to see changed, I completely agree with the name of your plugin and it works super well in a lot of contexts, but it's a bit problematic in the Tree Style tab itself.
You see, the name is so long, that It pretty much always gets clipped as you can see here in this screenshot.
I would argue that the name "Tabs" is more than enough and a tad cleaner.