- Noté 4 sur 5par jnlawrence, il y a un anI can't send the tabs thru the Tree Style Tab on the left regardless if it's per tabs or per tree. When I select the tabs, I need to send the tabs through the tab menu at the top (ergo by right clicking the tabs at the top not the tabs on the tree style). Please fix. Despite this, it's an amazing plug-in.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Guster, il y a 2 ansI have been using Tree style tabs for over 10 years. It is an indispensable tool.
With recent updates, the X to close a tab is now on the left and not the right and the > to expand a stacked tab is now on the left.
I'm not sure why the change, but it's confusing for legacy users. It would be nice to revert it, or at least give us an option. Thanks!
- Noté 4 sur 5par fishbug, il y a 2 ansVery nice, except I would wish that one feature was added: Opening a whole tree in container tabs, or otherwise being able to collapse a tab tree in the tab bar on top.
- Noté 4 sur 5par joom, il y a 2 ans基本满足侧边栏要求。但是有问题：
用firefox color 自定义颜色时，“树状标签页“这里无法自定义，这就很尴尬，侧边栏和工具栏中间永远隔了一块。
- Noté 4 sur 5par John Bennett, il y a 2 ansLike it.
Gives me the freedom to use those extra couple of cm's at the top of the screen, by utilising the side of the screen a bit.
Been using it now several years.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13918195 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansGreat extension for managing a bunch of tabs!
One annoyance: Sometimes when I click on a tab, if I'm moving the mouse a little it'll put the tab in a new window. Can be a little annoying to move it back if it has a bunch of branches.
Otherwise, great stuff!