- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15299025 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisThis extension was working great until recently. Not sure if it was an update to FF that broke it or what. My browser now shows the same tabs at the top as well. Im not sure how to get rid of those.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Kurt, il y a 7 moisThere's a rare incompatibility with Simple Tab Groups (->STG).
When saving a session in STG, the tree structure of Tree Style Tab (->TST) get lost completely and as a result the stucture is gone.
This happens on :
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/102.0
OS Linux 6.1.0-7-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC Debian 6.1.20-2 (2023-04-08)
and is a quite new problem.
Unfortunately I have no real idea how to check, which of both AddOn's produce the "error"...
Does anybody have an idea?
BTW... the rating will be reset after solving the issue, because I know this AddOn since a long time now and used it many times... sometimes in the past though it came to my attention, rhat there were some incompatibilities from time to time - that's why I post this message here and in STG.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17404169 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansIt's massively hyped by that one tik-toker. The downsides with using this is that it makes your browsing space smaller. In addition, if you're an impulsive person and accidentally close one browser, then you can wave ALL those tabs gone because your never going to get them back. Also it's a massive hassle to group tabs like this, but the upside is that its easy to keep control of tons of tabs.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17196371 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansTakes up too much screen space, when not working with browser window maximized. Please add a feature to auto-collapse to the left or right when not in use and auto-expand the toolbar while hovering over it only.
Thanks for all the features included so far. Cheers!
- Noté 3 sur 5par B, il y a 3 ansthis addon has the right idea, but i need to be able to save sessions with ease like "tree tabs" allows me to do. also the way that extension has groups that I can select and hide the rest of the categories of stuff I have open is simply the better way to do things.