- par Suitov, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5I have three recurring bugs, and they're ones reported by other users. Firstly, the tab sidebar often doesn't load and just shows the loading indicator forever. Secondly, it can get into a mood where clicking one tab switches to a completely different tab (often the tab directly before it in the tab order) (clicking the tab in Firefox's default top tab bar instead works as expected, so the issue is definitely with this add-on). Thirdly, it often forgets and rearranges child tabs with no apparent logic, changing the order and hierarchy completely.
I rely heavily on this add-on so I'm hoping they can fix these issues. It would be an easy five stars if I could just trust it without worrying whether or not it'll even load! I want to remove the default tab bar and just use this add-on, but at present I can't trust the add-on to work properly.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12979226 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5Not works very well on mac firefox, no any tabs show up but just a loading indicator keeps loading forever. This doesn't happens everytime, but still very high frequency. Althrough I can get rid of this by disable and re-enable it, it's still anoying
- par Gipphe, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5WARNING: This addons is currently very buggy. Usually, it's a simple case of clicking a tab and a completely different tab is selected, every now and then. This is solved by going into Tree Style Tab's settings and unchecking and checking the "optimise tree restoration with cache" option. But today, I leave Tree Style Tab at the wayside, as my entire 70+ tab tree structure was completely demolished when I opened up Firefox for the day, only to see all tabs being considered direct children of 1 other tab, disregarding any previous tree structures. Disregarding the fact that I should probably get my tabs sorted out, it is clear that Tree Style Tab, currently at version 2.8.5, is too flawed for my uses. Tread with caution.
- par Kostas Margiavičius, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5Great idea, but too buggy.
1. "Behavior for new tab actions" doesn't do anything.
2. Whenever I open a link in a new tab, the new tab becomes a child. I can't set it to be a sibling.
3. For some unknown reason sometimes I can't select a tab. When I click a tab, a neighbouring tab is automatically selected. Need to restart the browser to fix it.
Win 10/Firefox 65.0.1/TST 2.7.22
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14370336 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5You need to urgently remove/move/add possibility to remove the "Close tab options" menu in the context menu. Now it can be accidentally triggered to close all tabs when actually trying to reopen closed tab! Just lost over 50 tabs doing so!
Otherwise the add-on is great and recommended for anyone with high number of tabs open.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13525354 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5This is a love-hate relationship. The concept is great. The implementation is horrible.
Sometimes this add-on just mixes up the hierarchy of my tabs and I painfully have to reorder them by hand. This can be a lot of a work since this add-on espeacially makes sense when you use many tabs.
- par Jerry, il y a 3 ansNoté 3 sur 5When it works it's cool, but sometimes it just keeps loading and nothing happens! Now I have 3 tabs open and its been 25 minutes, still it is showing the loading animation, 25 minutes to load 3 tabs is not right. Very nice add-on but very buggy. The only solution is to close the tree style tab sidebar and then again click "show sidebars". Then it works perfectly. Hope its updated soon.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13940963 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5I've been having some issues w/ TreeStyleTab since update 59. Before 59, i could do the chrome.css hide trick suggested here: https://superuser.com/questions/1261660/firefox-quantum-ver-57-how-can-i-hide-the-horizontal-tab-bar-with-treesty and everything worked fine.
Now w/ 59, I don't see the text in tree style tab view and can't access any right-click menu options.
I use FIrefox on Windows 10 x64 - rev 1709.
This is disappointing since tree-style is the reason I use FF.
When will Tree Style Tab be updated to resolve these graphical anomalies?
- par Laura, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5The interface is easy to use, and the tree toggles off an on quickly. It's great when there are only a few tabs open. My problems with Tree Style Tab is that it slows down and already slow browser (Firefox Quantum). It takes time to load on opening the browser, and if there are more than four or five tabs, it seems to slow down the loading of the pages. This may be due to not being able to override the top tabs Firefox uses, so two sets of tabs are loading at once. Whatever causes the slowdown and freezing--Firefox or the add-on--there are times they simply don't work well together, so I turn off the tree.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13497124 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5【Bug report】After the last update in March. The tree bar stays in loading status forever, cant see any tabs but a loading icon.
But if I disable and then enable this addon, everything goes well.
It happens everytime when I open firefox.
- par dmorgen, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Tree Style Tab could be incredibly helpful, except for some bugs. I'm running Firefox on a Mac running High Sierra. The main problem is my tab trees change on their own. It seems to happen randomly, at least I haven't detected any pattern, except sometimes trees change between exiting Firefox & starting it up again.
What's very weird: I've disabled the add-on since it was becoming useless as it kept changing my trees; so I'm working without trees. This mostly works ok. However, the tabs get rearranged when exiting & restarting Firefox! I have no reason to blame this on TST, except I never had the problem before using TST!
There's also one nuisance, which might not have anything to do with TST. Often when I duplicate a tab (& I think in some other situations) the tabs are scrolled so the new tab is at the left or right edge of displayed tabs. I find this to be very annoying since I lose the context of the tab, until I manually scroll the tab list.
- par Malachie, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Good looking and very useful, but quite the performance hog.
Its own Firefox process runs all the time over 20% CPU (why all the time???), at session restore needs like one minute to redraw... I keep like 300 tabs in 4 windows, so this looks like a limit. Yes I can kill its process then the tree disappears and the machine is fast again, but that's not the point.
- par Red, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Great addon, but I wish it had some improvements. The trees are really handy, but when closing a tab, the tab I get moved to sometimes isn't the one right next to what I had open. And I rally wish this allowed you to tag your tabs after already having them open. Having to tag, duplicate, and close is a rather bothersome.