- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16399158 de Firefox, il y a 14 joursExtension used to be great but now it never auto-translates pages or languages I have set to auto-translate in the past and i have to click the button to switch the language to english instead of original language every time i navigate to a new page on the SAME website and it's really irritating because it used to work but some update messed it up and I am losing my mind over this
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 18109160 de Firefox, il y a un moisVersuche seit 4 Std. das addon zu installieren. Funktioniert nicht. Weder mit Firefox nightly, noch mit beta. Andere addons machen keine Probleme.
- Noté 1 sur 5par circcc, il y a 7 moisThe functionality is very good, but there are problems with the translation. If there are words with links in the sentence, the translation will be garbage. Other extensions do not.
for example, "Microsoft released '2022 Update(Link)' for 'Windows 11(Link)' operating system."
It is translate to "Microsoft는 2022 업데이트를 운영 체제 용 Windows 11 출시했습니다", meaning "Microsoft released 'Windows 11(Link)' for '2022 Update(Link)' operating system."
The cause is that it doesn't handle links properly.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Scott , il y a 7 moisUsed to work. Used to be 5 stars.
Now it just opens a new tab for a pay translation site and doesn't even carry over the selected text. No translation, no google, no yandex. No need to open a new tab because it does that automatically--but then you will have to go back to the old tab, select the text AGAIN, copy it, go back to the new tab, paste it and then pay for translation.
- Noté 1 sur 5par netcat, il y a 8 moisThe setting "Never translate these languages" seems to have no effect on most german pages. I almost always see the Twp popup at the bottom (original -- translated). With the german pages excluded setting, I expected this popup to be supressed on most pages with exclusively german language.
Just annoying, as this addon unnecessarily occupies screen space most time !
The developer is obviously not willing or able to fix it.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Marmot, il y a 10 moisNot sure why, but Firefox seems a whole lot snappier while browsing since I got rid of this. Simple Translate extension will suffice until Mozilla's Firefox Translations is finally ready.