- Noté 3 sur 5par Crash10X, il y a 5 jours1. On Desktop (Firefox): The checkbox "Always translate from *any language*" does not work for me. Even if checked, it does not translate automatically so I have to click the "Translate" button manually every time I open a site.
2. On Android (both Firefox Nightly & Mull): When you try to select "Yes" under the menu item "Automatically translate when clicking on a link that takes you to the same domain as the current site" then it stays on "No". So every time you open a new link on the same domain you have to tap "Translated" again. It works fine on desktop, so it must be a bug on the Android version.
3. On Android: The buttons of the bottom banner are confusing. When you click "Translated" then the blue text of "Original" should go white/black and not stay blue as well so it is clear that now the translated version is activated. Very confusing. It would be also very cool to implement automatic translation when you open a site without pressing the "Translated" button.
Other than that, great work, keep it up!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17512644 de Firefox, il y a 7 joursPlease add an option to remove the patreon advertisement. I don't have the money to pay for addon stuff, let alone a subscription. Not to mention, it seems there's a post about the negative response, but the people who'd be leaving negative reviews don't even get to see it! Not really cool tbh
Edit: Apparently, removing the newer version doesn't let the people that already have it downloaded downgrade, I had to uninstall and reinstall to get back to .1 - that version's fine, if it stays like that that'd be good. Nice addon, please no ads, I use a adblocker for a reason. Will increase number of stars over time if the donation stuff stays unintrusive.
Edit 2: The small donation button on 9.5.4 is unintrusive and looks nice. Star count goes up! :)
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16917791 de Firefox, il y a 8 joursDonate button below translate button horrible experience.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Fire.Fox, il y a 8 joursзачем влепили эту донатную попрашайку бесит лучше не обновляйтесь! последняя нормальная версия TWP.9.5.1
why did you slap this donat beggar infuriates it's better not to update! the latest normal version of TWP.9.5.1
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17411074 de Firefox, il y a 8 joursamazing extension, i like its many customizable features and the option to translate only selected text which i find both to be very useful
i appreciate how deepl is a text translation option since it's my go-to translator, however i do wish it didn't need to open deepl in a new tab in order to translate stuff with it. that's my only issue with this though and it's something i can shrug off for the time being but i hope someday deepl translating can be made more convenientIf you keep the DeepL tab open, the next texts are translated without opening new ones, directly on the site.
Unfortunately it was the only way I managed to add DeepL.
Another alternative would be to allow the user to use their own API key, but I can't create an account on DeepL, it's not available in my country.